Chapter Four

The door slowly opened to reveal Zoro. I sat up, and smiled. He came over to the bed, and sat next to me. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glllad you ca-ame," I said, still slurring my words. Oh my goodness. What am I doing? Am I trying to make a move? Wait what? I wouldn't do that. I barely even know him. Zoro stared at me, not knowing what to say or do.

"Yeah. So why did you want me to come in here?" he asked. He gave me a puzzling look. I laughed. I got  up, and walked over to him, so that I was standing right in front of him. I sat down on his lap.

"Oh. T-that's 'cause I-I want yooouuu," I said. Wait!!! Hold up!!!! What now?!?!?!? I did not just say that. Oh my goodness. I barely now Zoro. I am NOT going that far. 

"What?" he said. I pushed him back, and laid on him.

"You hea-aaarrrrddd w-whattt I s-said. I w-wannt y-yoouuu," I said. No I don't. I don't want him. What on earth am I saying. I'm not doing this with a complete stranger. Definitely not at 18. I don't know what he'll do to me.

"So what do ya say? You in?" I asked. He stared at me blankly. Oh my goodness. Please Zoro. Please don't agree. I'm drunk. I don't want to do that. Please say no. Please say no.

"You're just saying that. You're drunk. Go to bed. I'll see you in the morning," he said. He pushed me off of him, and helped me into bed. Thank you!!!! I laid in bed, and slowly dozed off.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

>_< That chapter was so interesting to write. I will post as soon as I can. Thank for all the reads!!!! Please vote, comment, and follow!! Thank you!!!!!!!! ^_^