Chapter Two

I slowly closed my eyes waiting for the boat to dock. I was suddenly awaken by Ryker pushing me to the ground.

"What?" I asked. He pointed to the ship at the end of the dock. I stood up and smiled. I stared at the boat with anxiety, waiting to see my brothers. I saw Luffy and his crew get off of the boat.

"AHHHHH. Well that was a long trip. Let's eat," he said as he stretched his arms out.

"Do you only think about food you dimwit?" said a tall man with green hair.

"Nah. Not all the time," Luffy said with a smile. Him and his crew walked towards us.

"SISSY!!!!" yelled Luffy. He hugged me really tightly.

"Hi Luffy. Still the same kid I grew up with," I said. He laughed.

"Well, here's my crew," he said. I motioned to them.

"I can deal with that. Just tell me your name and age," I said. I waited for someone to speak up.

"My name is Nami. I'm 18," she said with a smile.

"I'm Usopp. I'm 17," he said.

"The name is Sanji. I am 19, my angel," he said.

"HEY. DON'T SAY THAT TO MY SISTER," yelled Luffy as he started to flip out. I laughed.

"I'm Robin. I am 28," she said. Robin looked really annoyed.

"My name is Tony. I'm 15," said the little reindeer.

"He talks...."I said. Luffy nodded.

"I'm Franky. I'm 34," he said.

"My name is Brook. I am too old for you to know," said a skeleton. I gave it a weird look.

"What about you?" I asked the boy with green hair.

"Oh. I'm Zoro. I'm 19," he said.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys. My name is Lila. You probably know. I bet Luffy has been bragging. I am 18," I said. Then I smiled. Everyone went to town, except for me, Luffy, Zoro, and Ryker.

"So where is Ace at?" I asked. Luffy shrugged. I looked at Zoro. He ignored my question, and walked towards the ship.

"He might be sleeping, or eating. Follow me," said Luffy. He smiled, and started to walk towards the ship. I shook my head, and followed Luffy, with Ryker right next to me.

"Hey Luffy. Do me a favor, and watch Ryker. Make sure he doesn't brake anything. He's more obnoxious than you are. I'll be back," I said. Luffy smiled. I turned, and walked towards the kitchen. I walked in to the most disturbing thing. Stood there was my older brother Ace, in shorts, and no shirt.

"Ew Ace. Go put on a shirt," I said. He laughed.

"Well hello to you to sis," he said with a small laugh in his tone. I smiled. He walked out of the kitchen, and walked into, what I suppose, his room. I followed him.

"Come here," he said as he put on his shirt. I walked over to him, and he hugged me.

"I've freaking missed you," I said. He smiled.

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry," he said. I smiled. We walked out to the deck, and saw Luffy watching Ryker run around. I laughed. We all walked off the boat. We arrived at the food place.

As we walked in, Luffy ran towards our table, and started to scarf down the meat. I chuckled, as I saw him eat. I walked over to the table, and grabbed Luffy by the back of his shirt collar. I picked him up, and threw him out of my way. Everyone laughed as they saw Luffy land with a thud. I sat down next to Zoro. Ace sat on the other side of Zoro, as Ryker sat on the other side of me. We began to eat. About a few minutes later, a nice young lady came with about 20 bottles of sake, and only one glass of apple juice. I handed the juice to Ryker.

"Are you afraid to have a bottle of sake?" Zoro asked me. I shook my head. He handed me a bottle, and I took it from his hand. This is going to be one long night.

***ATHOUR'S NOTE***

Thanks for reading!!! If you didn't know, the girl in the picture on the side, is Luffy, and Ace's sister. That should give you a clue of what she looks like. I'm trying to avoid having a writer's block, so my stories will be cut short, then continued on another chapter. Please comment on my One Piece and Naruto One Shot story. Please follow, comment, and rate. Thanks!!!