Chapter Five

I woke up with a headache. Sadly, I don't get hangovers, so that means I remembered everything from last night. I stumbled out of bed. I started to walk to the deck holding my head with my right hand, and holding the wall with my left. As I reached the point where people could see me, I felt a pair of hands help my to a seat. As I sat down, I saw Ace in front of me. He walked over to Chopper.

"Can you get something to ease her headache please?" he asked. The reindeer nodded, and walked away.

"Sanji, go get her some breakfast, and a glass of water," Ace said. Sanji got up, and walked away. Ace and Luffy sat beside me.

"Are you okay, Lila?" I looked at Luffy. I nodded, then suddenly put my hand on my head, and the other on my stomach. I doubled over. Ace grabbed my arm, and my stomach, and pushed me back up.

"I-I'll be f-fine, Luffy," I said. I hugged him, and stayed there. He held on to me.

"You probably shouldn't have drank that much. It's bad for you," Ace said. Chopper walked onto the deck, and handed me two pills. He walked away, and returned back with Sanji, and a tray. The tray had a glass of water, and a bowl of soup on it. I reached out a shaky hand, and put it around the glass of water. I picked it up, and it started to shake. Ace grabbed it from my hands, and set it on the tray.

"Alright Missy. Let's lay you down in bed. Luffy, take the tray. Zoro, help me take Lila to the extra room," Ace said. Luffy grabbed the tray from my lap, and stood up. Ace grabbed my arm and my waist. Zoro stood up, and did what Ace did. They helped me up, and walked me to the bedroom. I laid in the bed. Zoro walked to the other side of the room. Ace sat at the foot of the bed, and looked at me, with concern in his eyes. Luffy set the try onto the night stand, and sat on the floor. No one spoke. I looked over at Zoro. His eyes read sorrow, and discomfort.

"Can I talk to Zoro alone for a minute?" I asked Ace. He nodded, and stood up. He walked over to Zoro, and whispered something in his ear. Zoro nodded, and Ace left the room. I looked at Luffy. He stood up, hugged me, then left the room. Zoro stared at me. His eyes still with sorrow and discomfort. 

"Um.. Z-Zoro. W-What happened last night?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what happened. He walked over to the bed, and sat down. He looked at me.

"It's nothing of concern for now," he said. I nodded at him. What the heck is that suppose to mean?!?

"Just don't worry about it. It's in the past, and I don't want you to start freaking out if I tell you. It's better for everyone on the ship, and Ryker if you were not to know," he said. I sighed, then nodded my head. I turned my body towards the counter, and grabbed the glass, and the medicine. I put the pill in my mouth, then swallowed the water.

"Please go get Ace for me," I said. He walked out of the room without saying anything. I laid down, and dozed off.

**************************************

I woke up about 2 hours later. I  felt a body rapped around me. I shifted around to see Sanji laying beside me, in only boxers. I stopped myself from yelling. I couldn't move, so I decided to sit there until someone came in. About 20 minutes later, the door opened to reveal the little reindeer.

"Chopper. Go get Luffy, and Ace," I whispered. He had a shocked expression on his face. He slowly nodded, then slowly backed out of the room.

"Luffy, Ace. Lila wants see you guys ASAP. She's in the extra room," I heard Chopper say. They came to the room, and stood there motionless. They both stood there not saying anything.

"Help me please," I whispered. Luffy had anger in his eyes, and Ace had confusion, and discomfort.

"What? What is this? When did this happen? Did you actually do it?" Ace asked. I sighed, trying to lay still.

"Okay Ace. Calm down. We didn't do anything. I'm defiantly not doing it at 18. We are not together. I woke up, and he was here. It was, and still is, creepy. So, if you may, get him off of me," I said. Ace walked over, and pushed Sanji onto the floor. I quickly got out of the be, and stood in front of Ace. He rested his arms on my shoulders, and pulled me closer to him. Luffy stood in the door way looking at Ace and I.

"May I?" Luffy asked. It took a while for me to get what he said. I nodded.

"Go ahead. It is your boat, and your crew," Ace said. I looked at Luffy. His eyes still read anger.Luffy walked over to Sanji, and started punching him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!! I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE NOT TO BE A STUPID PERV AROUND MY SISTER," Luffy yelled. He continued to beat up his crew mate, as Ace took me out of the room.

"Well that was an interesting two days. Let's take you home," Ace said. We walked onto the deck, and saw Ryker laying in a ball on the floor. Ace picked him up, and took us home.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Thanks for reading!! This wasn't as good. I'm sorry. I will make the next chapter more interesting. I will update as soon as I can. Please follow, rate, and comment. Thank you!!! ^_^