Chapter Nine

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. I sat up and looked around the room being in a different room. Zoro must've carried me into this room sometime at night. I slid the covers off of me and slowly got out of the bed. I stood in front of a mirror and fixed my jeans and shirt before I brushed my hair and walked to the kitchen. 

As I walked in I saw everyone around the table eating. I sat down beside Zoro at the end of the table. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked at Ryker who was wearing my hat. I giggled and kissed his head. Sanji walked up to me and handed me a plate of pancakes. My plate looked better than the others. I looked up at Sanji and smiled.

"Pancakes for the lovely lady. Whipped cream, syrup, berries, and a cup of coffee just the way you like it," Sanji grinned and placed his hands on my shoulders. I blushed lightly as I felt his warm hands on my soft skin. I sat up and turned back to my food. Luffy and Ace slowly stood up and glared at Sanji and I.

"I really appreciate this. Thank you, Sanji-San," I took a small bite and smiled. "This is really good. Compliments to you."

I looked at Ace who held his hands together as they burned red......literally. I glanced over at Luffy who was gripping the table so hard that his rubberness turned white. I looked down at my food and continued eating trying to avoid everything that was going on around me. 

"I am glad you enjoyed it. Just----" He was interrupted by Luffy yelling.

"I TOLD YOU THE RULES LOVER BOY. DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luffy yelled not caring how loud it was. He sighed and simply walked over to Sanji and kicked him in the throat. Ace chuckled and threw a fire ball at the two of them. I looked over at Ace who was now sitting down.

"Calm down, baka. She is not into Sanji like that. And Sanji-San, stop hitting on my sister, otherwise I will have to hurt you. Luffy, sit and eat. We are heading back out to sea soon," Ace's voice was surprisingly calm compared to the way he looked a few moments before. 

Luffy sighed and slowly walked over to his seat and sat down. I looked at Sanji who had now leaned against the counter and was currently lighting another cigarette. I shrugged it off and continued to eat.

****************************************************************

After breakfast, Ace, Ryker, and I walked off the ship and headed home. Many questions and thoughts swirled in my head. I've always wanted to go out to see like my brothers, but I also don't want Ryker to get hurt. I couldn't make a decision, but I guess Ace made it for me......Going out to sea. The thought of anything bad suddenly flowed threw my head. It almost made me sick to my stomach.

We walked into the house and the first thing that Ryker wanted to do was get packed immediately. He ran upstairs and went to his room quickly packing. Ace walked to the couch and sat down. I went upstairs and sat on my bed thinking. I stared at the wall blankly. I just didn't know what to do.

I looked as the hallway at the small boy struggling to haul a heavy bag down the stairs. I chuckled softly to myself then got up and started packing.

***************************************************************

As we walked onto the ship, as usual, I could here Zoro, Nami, and Luffy yelling at each other. I sighed and walked into the kitchen they were. I sat in a seat unnoticed, and watched them argue about God knows what. I out my feet up on the table and watched. I eventually got sick of it.

"Hey. Calm down you three. I need to find a room  I can stay in. Someone help me. While I'm here, Luffy, stop fighting with Zoro you rubber idiot. He didn't do anything to you. He's too nice." I stood up and looked at Zoro who had a light rose color in his cheeks. I giggled softly and he walked to me. 

"There is a room beside mine that you can take." He smiled and took my bag from my hands.

"Ey. That's my room!!!" I sighed as I heard the voice behind me. I turned around to see Sanji standing in the doorway. "Who's taking my room?!?" I smiled being a bit cocky. Like Ace said before, I'm not into Sanji. What he doesn't know, is that I'm into Zoro. Weird right? 

"I am. If that is okay?" I smiled and Sanji blushed deeply.

"Yes. Anything for you. I will just take the room beside Nami," He seemed love struck either way. As long as it involved a female he was totally into it.

"Thank you." I turned to Zoro. "Please show me where it is." He smiled at me and we both walked past Sanji and to the room beside his. I walked in and sat on the bed looking around. Zoro set the bag beside a counter near the bed. Sanji soon walked in and started to move his stuff. It seemed weird for me. Zoro sat on the bed beside me. We sat in silence and watched as Sanji walked back and fourth from the rooms. So freaking awkward. I can't be here in silence. We have literally nothing to talk about. Ugh!!!

After he was done, Zoro helped me set my room up. I felt the boat start moving, and I knew that Luffy and Ryker would be watching the waves hit the sides of the ship. I walked out of the room with Zoro behind me. I sat on a bench and watched as we left the dock. Emotions and thoughts just swirled everywhere around me, like leaves on a windy day.

I sighed and laid down on the bench not realizing Zoro was sitting right beside me. I laid my head in his lap. Ace looked over and chuckled to himself. I closed my eyes and started to doze off. The sound of the waves seemed to calm my nerves. I slowly relaxed and went to sleep.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Thank you for reading!!! Sorry this is so long. I've had a lot of things going on, so my emotions were changing as I was writing this over the past few days. I will start writing chapter 10, and hopefully have that up either tomorrow night, or Sunday night. We'll see. PLEASE FOLLOW, VOTE, AND COMMENT!!!!! I love you all <3!!!