Chapter Ten

I woke up the next morning to hear that we had stopped at an island. I sat up and yawned. Blushing deeply as I noticed that Zoro hadn't moved the entire night. I softly shook him, smiling.

"Zoro, wake up. Time to get off," I stood and smiled at him. He looked at me and rubbed his eyes.

"Five more minutes please..." He groaned. Luffy walked into the room and stood beside the beed.

"There will be sake there," He smiled. Zoro stood and smiled.

"Alright. Ready to go," he put his katanas on his waist. I smiled and picked up Ryker as he ran to me. I put him on my back as we walked off the boat to a small town on the island. I was quite astonished to see that they were throwing a party for Luffy. Wow he really was noticed everywhere. I set Ryker down and he scurried off with Luffy to the buffet of food. I chuckled softly and walked with Zoro through the small party.

A soft shriek left me as my arm was grabbed and I was put against the cold brick wall. I closed my eyes hoping it was all a dream. After a few shaky breaths I opened my eyes and saw a slightly drunken man in front of me.

"Hey pretty lady~ How about I show you around~?" He slurred out. I quickly shook my head and looked around for anyone. I saw Luffy and yelled.

"Luffy!!!" As I did my mouth was covered by the highly intoxicated male. He whispered slurs into my ear. I couldn't quite make out what he was saying but I continued struggling to push him away. Not long after did Luffy come and pry the man off of me. About fucking time. I could've been killed by now. Such a rubber idiot. 

I scurried away holding my arm. I stumbled backwards out of the alleyway and bumped into another person. You have to be kidding me. I turned and looked up.

"I am so--oh. Ace. Hey..." I casually said as if nothing happened. I softly smiled at him. He grabbed my wrist and looked at my arm. I looked at where his eyes gazed. I had a massive hand shaped bruise on my bicep. Ace looked at me and said nothing. I softly sighed and pointed to the alleyway. "Luffy is already handling it...." I mumbled. Ace walked passed me and to the Alleyway.

I put my head down and started to walk through the crowd of people. I held onto my stomach as it growled. Once I pushed through the crowd I went to a table and saw Ryker sitting against the a wall eating with Zoro beside him eating and drinking like usual. I smiled at them and got some food before walking to them and sitting down.

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE******

Thanks so much for reading. I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've updated. I've been so busy and I've had major writers block on this story. So like I said in one of my earlier chapters, I will make these chapters shorter to avoid writers block. Like start on one chapter and finish on another. Please vote, comment and don't forget to follow me. Love y'all and sorry again! ^-^