Sneak Peak!

Holly Paw

''Why won't you kiss him? It's not as if he's going to do anything bad to you. Maybe a telling off... but that's nothing'' Lolly, my close friend of mine who was a bubbly girl said to me. She's been daring me for over twenty minutes to peck Alpha George on the lips, I've always wanted to do it.. I mean who wouldn't want to? His devilishly good looks, the most huskiest deep voice you will ever hear just attaches you to him. 

''Lolly, you know the consequences if I do... It's disrespectful for an Omega to kiss the Alpha without the Alpha's permission, who know's what could happen? He could kick me out of the pack, he has the power to!'' I argued, to prove my point.

Instead of answering, my close friend Lolly just blinked at me... she is an Omega as well, and she hasn't even told me why she's an Omega, everyone know's why I'm an Omega, but that's a whole different story.

''Excuse me, Holly Paw! I've known you've had a crush on Alpha George since I caught you drooling over him when he took off his shirt whilst training the pups!'' Lolly yelled, and I leaped out to her and covered her mouth with the palm of my hand. ''Shush, werewolf's have ten times better hearing then humans, anyone could be listening to us right now.'' And just on cue, a close friend of Alpha George peaked his head through the gap of the door and smirked at me. ''Yeah, like me'' 

Before I could say anything to deny what he just heard, he disappeared in less then a few seconds. I groaned knowing too well that he will tell Alpha George what he heard from Lolly.

''Oh.. well you're screwed.'' She smiled evilly at me.

                              -

New Update - 2015.

So thank you for checking out my story:) I wrote this was when I was 14, I wasn't as mature in writing as I am now so please excuse the errors that I'm trying to edit, thank you. Hope you enjoy the book