No.6 (E)

Holly Paw

 I stayed put, frozen. Not knowing what to do.. Alpha George is kissing me? Kissing me!? I pushed him away quickly, and stared at Alpha George in shock. ''W-what are you doing?'' I asked quietly. Instead of replying, he replaced his lips on mine and slammed me roughly against the door, which hurt my back. ''No!'' My shouts became muffled, his lips  roughly assaulting mine. 

 ''A-Alpha Ge-o-orge!'' I shouted once I finally got distance between us. He stiffened and his eyes widened in shock at what he just did.

 ''Shit..'' George mumbled, he pulled himself away from me and took a step back, I would of done the same but the door was in my way. He rubbed his face with his large hands roughly. I turned around and opened the door and rushed out of the room, I ran all the way down the stairs and into my bedroom which I'm hoping Lolly is still in. Luckily, she was.

  Once I rushed in, Lolly immediately knew that something was wrong. ''Details'' Lolly ordered, and I knew 100% that Alpha George was listening, so I needed paper and a pen. By the time I found them, I was panting from shock. I wrote down what happened in his bedroom and showed Lolly. I watched as her eyes read over what I wrote twice, and maybe even three times. She looked back at me in disbelief. ''You okay?'' She mouthed and I nodded, she knew why she couldn't speak. I  warned her in the note. I sighed loudly and sat on my small bed. Lolly joined me and we sat in silence.

 ''Actually, I need to talk to him'' I said, cutting the silence. I got up quickly and rushed out my room and ran up the stairs again. ''Alpha George'' I called out once I reached his bedroom and barged in, forgetting to knock. He was sitting on a leather chair with his hands on his face. ''Alpha George'' I whispered and walked over to him, and sat next to him. I kept some distance between us though. 

 ''Holly'' He mumbled, and lifted my head at him in shock. He said my real name, his voice was filled with sadness and confusion. ''I'm sorry'' 

 I sighed, nodding my head even though he couldn't see me, his hands were still on his face. "Its okay'' I murmured looking at the side of his covered face. ''Alpha George'' I removed his hands from his face, ignoring the soft feel of his skin against my own.

 ''I'm sorry Holly... I didn't mean to, oh God... I just lost control I guess'' The more he said the more anger filled his voice. He was angry at himself for doing such a thing to a girl.

  ''Let's just forget it" I waved my hands in front of me to prove my point. Once he looked at me, I saw that his eyes were black. I smiled at him, his eyes slowly turning back to the beautiful colour I always loved.

 ''Thank you'' Alpha George mumbled and held onto my hand tightly for a few seconds, but let go once he got up from his sitting position. ''Come on, we have to get ready for the Pups' training'' He reminded me. I almost forgot about that, I better go get ready and tell Lolly. 

 ''I'll go get ready and meet you at the front of the house'' I said, and walked out of the room once Alpha George nodded his head.

 I walked back down to my bedroom, and I saw that Lolly was already dressed in trackpants and a black top that had a wolf on it, almost looked like Lolly's wolf.

 Ten minutes later 

I was dressed in some loose fitting shorts, a black tank top, and my white trainers. I was ready.

  We were standing outside the pack house, holding our bottles of water waiting for the rest of the pups to arrive. I could see that Alpha George was growing impatient. They were five minutes late. I trying to calm him down by using eye contact.