No.14

Liza's POV

''You fucking lied! You're going round telling people you're pregnant with CHACE'S BABY! You're sick in the head!'' Alpha George yelled at me as he paced his bedroom. 

I mentally groaned at actually thinking this plan would work. My wolf laughed at me, making fun of how stupid I was being. She won't be laughing if we get kicked out of the pack because of this! I'll skin the person alive whoever told Alpha George what I told them.

Can't even believe that idiot Alpha choose me to be his mate for eternity. Thinking that I would stay faithful to him? Ha, hell no.

Turns out I wasn't actually pregnant with Alpha George's baby, I guess I read the letter wrong and it was just one of my one night stand's named George. That reminds me, I need to go to spec savers to get my eyes checked. 

''You're not even listening to me'' Alpha George snapped me out of my thoughts, and I rolled my eyes at him. He expects me to listen?

''I am.'' I argued. What was he talking about?

''Pregnant or not, if you don't listen to me. I will seriously hurt you physically'' All of a sudden George was in front of me in a blink of an eye, glaring at me.

I tried to take a step back, but Alpha George held me by my t-shirt almost ripping it at the process. ''Why did you pick me?'' I asked, all of a sudden curious as to why he did pick me to be his mate. Alpha George just stared at me and slowly released his grip on my t-shirt. He sighed loudly.

''I knew Holly would find her mate on her birthday, so I chose you because you're not actually afraid of me'' Alpha George explained. I nodded my head, understanding what he meant. I wasn't afraid of Alpha George, but doesn't mean I wouldn't try to make him angry, hehe.

''Is the baby even mine?'' That one question got me scared. By the look on his face, he wanted an answer right now. My palms turned sweaty and I rubbed them on the side of my jeans.

He could probably smell my fear. ''The baby's not mine?'' He growled. I shook my head slowly bowing my head in shame. ''WHAT!?'' Alpha George roared, and I know that everyone heard that as the pack house shook a bit.

I wasn't surprised at how angry he was, his eyes were turning pitch black. I gasped softly, and took a step back and another one until I was against his bedroom door. ''Who's the father?'' Alpha George said calmly, too calmly...

''You don't know him'' I mumbled once he was a foot away from me.

''Get out'' The way he said it, made me feel like there was a meaning behind it. ''Not the room.'' I was confused at what he meant.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, but what he said next shocked me to the max. ''Get out of my pack!'' He shouted, and took deep breaths to calm his wolf down. ''What?'' I mumbled. 

''GET OUT OF MY PACK!'' 

Holly Paw

I paced the area around me in the woods, Chace was sitting on the floor leaning against the tree he was sitting by when he was a wolf.

''I can tell she's lying!'' I shouted as I paced even faster, I was taking deep breaths but that wasn't helping my anger. ''You know what?'' 

Chace's head lifted up, and his concentrated on my eyes and not the dirt around the tree. ''What?'' he asked, as he stood up and cleaned off the dirt and mud off his trousers. ''I'm going to confront her! I'm sick of people treating me like this, but It ends now...!'' I stopped pacing and walked towards the direction of the pack house.