No.13

Sorry about the mistake yesterday went I said 'Beta George' I meant to say 'Beta Frank' and yes there are two beta's.

Holly Paw

''What?'' I stared wide eyed at a smirking Liza. ''I... am... pr--'' I cut her off. ''I heard what you said, well good luck on telling Alpha George that'' it was my time to smirk, Liza's smirk disappeared as soon as I finished my sentence. ''Aren't you a little bit angry?'' Liza crossed her arms. ''No,because it was a mistake and so is your baby'' I replied.

Liza's wolf let out a low growl. When it was not expected, I brought my hand up and clenched it into a fist, and threw my fist right at her jaw. I heard a few cracks in my knuckles, and a bearable pain went through my hand and it went numb. But I could feel it healing already because of my wolf.

''Well done'' My wolf praised.

With that, I walked off like a boss. I was showing no emotion towards her but deep down I was angry,furious at Liza and Chace! He got her fudging pregnant!

My wolf growled in my head, and forced me to let out a angry growl from my mouth. I ran closer and closer towards the pack house, and when it came into view I did an evil smile, but stopped in my tracks.

If I told Alpha George, he would kill Chace! I groaned in frustration.

I walked back towards the woods and followed the smell of Chace's wolf. He was miles away. 

I was in my wolf form, sniffing the ground to get closer to Chace.  It has been fifteen minutes and I still haven't found Chace that was until I saw his dark brown wolf laying down against a tall tree. I shifted back into my human form and changed quickly into the spare clothes I had held in my wolf's mouth.

''Chace!'' I yelled. That caught his attention. Chace's wolf whimpered at the look on my face, I was clearly showing I was angry at him. 

''You got her pregnant!'' I shouted, walking closer to his wolf form. ''Shift'' I ordered in a low deadly voice, I was surprised at how much I was changing into a Alpha Female, this is exactly what the Alpha Female's are like.

Surprisingly, Chace did what I said and shifted into his human form. I ignored his naked body and concentrated on his eyes that were filled with guilt and sadness.

''Alpha George is going to kill you'' I said once Chace didn't say anything back. I took a step closer and brought my hand up and went to slap him, but Chace caught my hand just center metres away from his face. He didn't know how much I wanted to hit,kick,slap him for what he has done!

''What happened to your hand?'' He looked towards my knuckles that were in a weird position, but it tingled when he stroked them. ''You idiot!'' I yelled, even more annoyed that he was changing the subject.

''You'' I hit his chest. ''Got'' I slapped him. ''Her'' I hit his chest again. ''Pregnant'' I pounded on his chest, but Chace was unaffected.

''Stop it, please'' I could just tell his wolf was forcing him to whimper in pain at what I was doing, not physically in pain but mentally.

''How could you!'' I yelled, with tears threatening to escape my eyes. ''Just let me explain!'' Chace yelled as he held my arms to my side tightly. I struggled to get out of his hold since he was a stronger person. 

''Well, explain then''

 The Whore P.O.V 

Oops, I meant Liza.

''Well, you are indeed pregnant...'' I gasped loudly at the doctor who was wearing a long white jacket that went to his ankles.

''How far am I?'' I said, shocked at what I was hearing. That explains the throwing up and the pains! Who's the father, though? Alpha George?

''two weeks'' The doctor replied, and I felt my heart racing. Shit, definitely not Alpha George's... Oh yeah, but what about that time we hooked up a few weeks ago? Oh well. His or Chace's baby.

''Congratulations'' The doctor smiled, showing off a few of his cute dimples. ''Wait, Doctor!'' I stopped him and jumped out of the chair. ''How can I find out who the father is?'' I asked.

''Well, we would have to go through quite a lot of things. But first, if you want to find out who the father is you need to sign this paper'' The doctor went through a few pieces of paper on a glass desk, and then once he found the one he's looking for he passed it to me and a black pen.

I signed the paper immediately, not looking through it. Ugh, I can't be bothered... I hate reading. ''Thank you'' The doctor said once I passed the paper with my signature on it. 

      ''I'll be back''

Holly Paw

''So you're telling me, that you always used protection but she somehow got pregnant with your baby?'' I asked, disbelief coming out of my voice.

''Yes!'' Chace shouted, but he wasn't angry. He was just glad I was understanding. ''Do you know that protection doesn't always work?'' I mumbled, sucking in my bottom lip as I crossed my arms Chace stared at me for a few seconds, but his face showed me that he remembered something. ''She was on the pill! She told me, she even took it the day before we had--'' I cut him off, by slapping my hand over his mouth. ''Don't even say it'' I glared.

''Stop being so mean to mate! He's upset, can't you see!'' My wolf roared, and I mentally rolled my eyes at her. ''Shut up, I'm just trying to find something out''

''You saw her take it?'' I asked, and Chace quickly nodded his head. Sadly, Chace put some clothes on whilst he was explaining what happened on the day the first ever did it with each other.

''Yes, she did... either she actually is pregnant, but just not with my baby'' I nodded my head slowly understanding what he meant. ''Do you think she's lying?'' I asked, and then my wolf howled in frustration. She wanted to know the answer as bad as I do. ''To be honest, yes'' 

Liza P.O.V

The doctor that I have been seeing for the past week finally has my answers of who the father is, and I was just waiting to know who it was. I was in his office, sitting in front of his desk impatiently tapping my nails on the chair. ''Here it is'' A voice behind me said interrupting my thoughts.

I faked a jump, since I could tell that he was coming by my werewolf hearing. ''Oh sorry, did I scare you? My bad, but here is the answer'' The doctor passed me a  envelope, and I took a deep breath before I opened it.

I opened it, and pulled the piece of small paper out and read over everything until my eyes met the name of the father in bold letters.

The father of my child is Alpha George! I let out a sigh of relief, and slouched in the chair as I closed my eyes tightly. That was a close one, it could of been one of my one night stands!

Since Chace left me for that pathetic little excuse of a werewolf that he calls his mate, I might as well get a little bit of payback... and say he's the father.

Well, this should be fun. I smirked.

Once I was back at the pack house, I followed the smell of Chace's scent and I growled softly once I realised he was in his 'mates' bedroom. They better not be doing any funny business.

I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later I heard a 'come in' I twisted the door knob and pushed the door open and met eyes with Chace and Hoe... I mean, Holly.

Once she saw me, she held onto him tighter. I put a shocked expression on my face and asked if I could speak to Chace privately.

Let the game's begin.

Ooh... So the father is actually Alpha George! Is anyone happy because of that? I'm guessing the Cholly team are so that there's a better chance that Holly and Chace can be together.

Happy or sad about the news? Comment below!

Liza is such a bitch:3 Let's all gang up on her! Who's with me on this one? 

Please check out my new story 'Teen Love'