No.8

Holly Paw

A voice inside my head was telling me something, something very important but I completely ignored my wolf telling me something and instead concentrated on the scene in front of me. Alpha George was breathing heavily as he stared at Liza in anger, she was cowering back in fear as she bowed her head in shame at the angry Alpha.

I was growing angry at my wolf shouting something at me, a word that she just keeps repeating! I had no idea what she was saying, because I was blocking her out. But I knew exactly what my wolf was saying once I locked eyes with the handsome man that was kissing Liza.

''Mate! Mate! Mate! Go closer to mate!'' My wolf shouted, and I stared at shock at my so called mate, I then realised that the delicious smell that had strawberries and fruits scent was coming from my mate, I walked closer to my mate, and tilted my head back because of how tall he was.

"Mate'' we whispered at the same time, and Alpha George suddenly stopped shouting and concentrated on us, including Liza.

"Y-your mates!?'' Alpha George growled, and we nodded. I couldn't look away from his beautiful light blue eyes, that I was getting lost in. ''My mate'' The handsome man growled softly, and grabbed me gently and embraced me in a hug.

I immediately felt all the tingles and sparks go through my body.

''Oh God'' I mumbled, unsure what to do. I loved his hug's though. ''You're all mine'' He whispers in my ear.

A loud growl echoed through the Pack House, and the only growl that can come from is an Alpha. I turned my head over my shoulder, not letting go of my gorgeous mate. I loved the tingles that shock me every time we touch, my heart beats faster every time we look at each other. ''You're not going to be mates with her!'' He shouted after growling angrily.

"Why?'' I whispered softly, holding on to my mate tightly, he held onto me tighter as if I would just disappear into thin air.

''He has been using her as a fuck toy!'' He shouted as he pointed towards Liza, who was almost crying her heart out, she obviously didn't like the fact she was getting shouted at by her mate and a Alpha. ''That was before I met my mate!'' My mate shouted, holding me by the waist as I turned my back against his chest.

"It doesn't matter, you could hear your wolf telling you your mate was close! Why don't you LISTEN TO HIM!?'' Alpha George was furious, and I whimpered back at his tone, but once he saw what I was doing, George quickly calmed himself down a little bit but he was still more angry then 'angry birds.'

''Because I was trying to get Liza back!'' He shouted. ''Was?'' Liza mumbled as she stared at my mate in a emotion I couldn't describe. ''Yes, was. I don't need you anymore.. I have my beautiful mate'' He mumbled in my ear, as he sniffed my neck softly, taking in my scent.

My mate grabbed my hand, and took me out of the room leaving behind a furious Alpha George, and a crying Liza.

''Where are you taking me?'' I asked, once we walked out of the Pack House and walked closer to the woods. ''I want to get to know you better, mate'' He purred. A shiver went down my spin in pleasure.

"What's your name?'' I asked as I smiled up at my handsome mate. ''Chace'' I smiled at the sound of his.

''Chace'' I repeated, wondering how it sounded on my tongue. ''Mhh'' Chace hummed and closed his eyes tightly once I said his name. I bit my lip, loving the way his face scrunched up in excitement, and once he opened his eyelids, his eye colour was a much darker blue...

Suddenly he stopped, and looked down at me and walked closer, but out of reflex I took a step back and again and again until my back was against something that I realised was a tree.