No.15

.

Holly Paw

Alpha George leaned in. ''Holly... don't look, but there are two rogues looking at us right now'' He whispered into my ear, it was so quiet I almost couldn't hear it myself. But I guess, he was trying to stop the rogue's hearing since they are werewolves.

Alpha George stood up, and I think the three of them could smell my fear since I heard a low dangerous growl that didn't below to Alpha George, it sounded even more dangerous. The growl held anger, and danger. Something that I would not like to hear again.

''Go'' Alpha George nodded towards the direction of the pack house. I shook my head. ''No, I want to stay'' I don't know what had gotten into me, but this confidence was going to get me killed.

''Holly'' He growled. I shook my head again repeatedly. ''If you don't go--'' Alpha George was cut off by a loud growl, and suddenly a dark large wolf jumped on him.

Immediately Alpha George shifted into his black wolf, using his claws to scratch and hurt the wolf.

I gasped once I heard another growl behind me. I turned around and was met with icy blue eyes, that would surely stay in my mind forever. ''It's nice to finally meet you, Holly Paw'' The way he said my name, made me want to run and hide. But I had to stay strong, for me and the pack! I will not die a coward.

I heard growls and wolf grunts behind me, but I didn't concentrate on that. I hate the fact that I could hear one of them whimpering but I doubt it was Alpha George.

''How do you know my name?'' I took a step forward, and another growl was let out behind me. I didn't want to turn around because this stranger could do anything in a blink of an eye.

''I have my ways'' His deep voice was suddenly closer, and just by blinking he took a few steps forward. ''Where's Chace?'' The stranger asked. I shrugged my shoulders. ''I have no idea who your talking about'' I lied.

The stranger laughed, it was full of evil. ''Cut the bullshit, he's your mate. Now if you don't tell me where he is, you will pay the consequences'' He smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile.

It sent shivers down my spine, making my hands sweaty. I took a step back, shaking in fear. But my wolf was telling me something different. ''Don't be a coward, show them you're alpha female!''

My wolf was angry, hating the way I was whimpering at his power. All of a sudden, my wolf was trying to control me. I was the one in control, and I was going to show her that I'm not a coward.

''I would advise you to leave'' I said with a low and deep voice. But all that confidence was just blown in my face, he laughed. It was filled with amusement at my pathetic try to sound dangerous. But before, I couldn't even try to have that kind of tone when I was a full Omega, but since I was changing into an Alpha Female.

''You're just a child, don't try to over power me. You're just a little kid...'' My wolf was getting even more angry, just a kid!? I'm a adult now. But now it made me realized, that this tall stranger looked around twenty five.

''Holly.'' The stranger growled deeply. He was going to say something, until I heard a whimper and then silence. My eyes widen, I was silently wishing Alpha George won.

I turned my head over my shoulder, but the stranger took that time for granted. I was suddenly slammed against the hard tree, and my back arched away from the tree and the pain. Flashbacks went through my mind.

It was like what happened with me and Alpha George, when I used to have a crush on him. I gasped once I saw the man's eyes were midnight black. I tried to push past him, but I struggled to get away from his grip.

''Ugh, let me go you lunatic!'' I shouted as I slammed my hands on his chest repeatedly. Once he wouldn't move, I sighed and gave up. Putting my hands back to my side. ''At least, take a step back... ever heard of personal space?'' I teased. I looked over his shoulder and gasped once I saw Alpha George on the floor, his front body was laying on the dirty ground.

I could just see that he was still breathing since his chest was going up and down. ''Alpha George'' I shouted and pushed my self forward, but the man that was holding me pulled me forward and then slammed me hard on the tree. I noticed that four other larger men were changing into clothes. How could Alpha George loose? An Alpha! But he was against four strong men.

''Tell me where Chace is'' He growled dangerously. ''Why?'' I asked too confidently, I could risk myself getting killed. ''He's done something very bad towards my... pack.'' I laughed dryly. ''You're a rogue, you don't have a pack. Even if you do, they only there because they don't want to get killed by an actual pack!'' I spat on him, and he closed his eyes tightly. He pressed his hand against my throat, and cut off all my air supply.

I scratched at his hand. The one he wasn't using around my throat, he used it to wipe away my saliva off his face.

I grinned eviliy, once he looked at it in disgust. He loosened his grip on my throat, making me have some air to breath in.

''I don't know who Chace is, you're in the wrong place'' I said, pretending to yawn.

"The funny thing is, I can see right past your pathetic lies. Now, since you haven't told me where Chace is. You'll pay the consequences.'' He smirked.

My wolf whimpered at the thought. ''And what are these consequences?'' I asked.

"My mark...'' My eyes widen, and I started to struggle again.

''NO! Let me go! I don't want your mark'' I shouted and scream, I used all my strength to kick and hurt him. But he was much stronger. I brought my knee up and kneed him right in the balls, he bent down in front of me. Covering his ... belongings. I smiled at my work once I saw him groan in pain, but once I tried to get past I was yet again to be slammed against the tree.

I screamed in frustration.

''Now you have pissed me off. I'll enjoy this'' The man opened his mouth, and I took a large amount of air in my mouth. I was scared, frightened. I didn't want his mark! It meant he could communicate with me in mind link and know where I am at all times.

''Let go of her'' My wolf howled in joy at the voice. ''Chace!'' I shouted happily, the man that was holding me turned his head over his shoulder and once he saw Chace, he smirked. ''Chace... just the man I was looking for'' whilst he said this, he was looking back at me dead in the eye.

''Here to be the hero... why don't you be a good boy and join us, again?'' My face was emotionless. I didn't want to show him my feelings at what he just said. Again? Chace was a rogue?

''You were a rogue?'' I asked breathlessly. Chace nodded his head, tilting his head backwards looking into the sky. Chace took a deep breath and walked towards me.

''Let her go'' Chace growled and clenched his fists, his nails digging into his palm.

The man laughed but did what he said anyway. ''Last time I checked, I was the one ordering you around'' I looked towards a unconscious Alpha George. Once Chace saw what I was looking at, he glared at the tanned body. ''Holly'' He warned through clenched teeth.

I shrugged it off though, looking at something difference. Once Chace didn't say anything, the man continued. ''So... this is your mate?'' He turned towards me and stroked my cheek since he was near me. I shivered in horror at his touch. The Rogue's hands were cold and rough.

''Don't touch her'' Chace warned as he took a threatening step forward. Why wasn't he doing anything? Another male was touching me! ''She's beautiful'' The man said looking at me with his icy blue eyes.

''Touch her one more time--'' Chace was cut off by the laughing lunatic. ''Or what? You're going to hurt me like when I touched Sammie'' he raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side, laughing at a dumbfounded Chace.

I furrowed my eyebrows. ''Sammie?'' A girl's name. ''Yes, Sammie... His girlfriend''