No.11

Holly Paw

I groaned, once I sat up in a sitting position. My chest was hurting, and my brain was hurting. What happened? I kept replaying the scene outside the pack house, and realized that Alpha George punched me in the heart, God I never knew something could hurt that much in the heart, except for shifting the first time. ''Good, you're awake!'' A deep, but tired voice said. I recognized it as my mate, my wolf howled in joy at the sound of his voice.

''How long have I been gone?'' I asked quietly, my throat was dry. I really need a glass of water, and as if Chace knew I needed water he passed me a water bottle. I grabbed it after thanking him, and drank it all day in one gulp.

''For three days, Alpha George hit you pretty hard'' Chace replied.

My throat was much better afterwards; I placed the empty plastic bottle on the side. Chace sat next to me, and grabbed my legs gently and placed them on his lap. He pulled on my legs to bring me closer, and now my backside was on the side of his legs.

''Are you okay?'' Chace asked, worried as he placed his hand on chest where I got hit. I winced in pain, Chace pulled my t-shirt up slowly but his eyes were asking for permission. I nodded my head, and Chace continued to pull up my t-shirt until it was at the top of clawer bones.

I looked down and gasped at the view, it had a dark blue or greenish bruise around the area. Chace growled angrily at the sight. ''He hit you!'' Chace reminded himself, and I could see his beautiful eyes turning to a black, blacker then night. It frightened me.

''Chace, calm down'' I whispered and placed my hand on his cheek, Chace calmed down a bit from my touch but he was still angry. ''You need to control your wolf'' I mumbled, and stroked his cheek with my thumb. His skin was soft and smooth.

''It's not just my wolf'' Chace growled through his white clenched teeth. But Chace leaned down and kissed the bruise softly, sending sparks and electricity through my body. My wolf wouldn't shut the hell up.

I placed my index finger on his chin, and pushed upwards meaning that we were eye to eye level. I leaned in, and placed my lips on his soft ruby lips. It wasn't a hungry kiss, it was just a long peck showing him that I'm happy he cares for me.

Once we pulled apart, Chace suddenly froze, and I furrowed my eyebrows. ''What?'' I asked.

''You didn't have the voice of an omega...'' Chace said suddenly, and I raised an eyebrow. ''What do you mean?'' I bit my bottom lip, and leaned in. I was interested in what he meant, but then my mind went back to what my wolf said when she said I didn't have the voice of an omega, when everybody stopped and stared. When I said to the pack members to leave, they did...

I gasped, shocked. ''What does that mean then, if I don't have the voice of an omega?'' I stood up, ignoring the pain that went through my top body from moving to fast. ''Holly'' say's Chace.

Chace stood up and stood in front of me, and placed his hands on my shoulders. ''What was your mum and dad's rank in the pack?'' I shrugged my shoulders; I was too young to know... They died when I was a little girl, I can't even remember there face's. ''Maybe we could ask Alpha Geo—'' Chace cut me off, by growling. ''NO!'' He shouted. I bit my lip, thinking of an idea. Alpha George is an Alpha... obviously, so he would know what my parent's rank were!

''He would know what rank my parents are!'' I shouted, and turned around to run out the room. ''No, come back here!'' Chace shouted and I heard his loud footsteps behind me. I laughed. ''You can't stop me!'' I yelled as I looked over my shoulder.

I stopped running until I was in front of Alpha George's room. ''If you don't want a repeat of what happen outside the pack house, then I suggest you go back to my room'' I clenched my jaw, and glared at him. I was proving him, that I could be serious and demanding... even though I was an Omega.