No.25

Wattpad snapchat angiixboo

Holly Paw

''Oh, my God! It hurts!'' I cried out once George drove his teeth deeper into my skin, claiming me as his. My wolf was howling in pleasure, finally happy that we belong to our mate.

''I know baby, I'm sorry but it had to happen'' George removed his teeth from my skin, and licked the sore part. He kissed my neck gently, moving his lips all the way to my throat and jaw line.

George moved his hips in a rhythm, making a soft moan escape my parted lips. His gentle touch was making my body get excited, I could tell George loved the way my body reacted to his touch.

''I'm glad that your body only reacts like this to mine, now tell me something...'' George trailed off looking into my eyes, as he balanced on one arm, ''You're still a virgin?'' George moved his hips in rhythm, my mouth releasing another moan without my permission. ''Y-yes'' I mumbled, closing my eyes tightly.

I've always wanted my mate to take my virginity at the right time, I guess this isn't the best moment to lose my virginity, but I was ready for George to take it. ''Good'' George mumbled underneath his breath. ''Wouldn't want any else to be in between my sexy mate's smooth thighs'' George purred, his eyes darkening at every word he said. ''G-George, your eyes!'' I tried to push him away by his shoulders, but he was too strong and wouldn't move an inch.

''What about them?'' George growled, the dark and deep growl echoing the room with my loud breathing. ''I-I-I don't think I'm ready for this George, stop'' I pushed George away again, but more harder. He moved backwards, but only moved to straddle my waist, completely holding down legs from any movement at all.

Is his wolf in control? George wouldn't do this if I told him to stop.

''Oh shut up, just enjoy it whilst you can you idiot!'' My wolf shouted at me, groaning at my behavior. ''Well I'm sorry if I don't feel comfortable when I don't want to do this!'' I roared at my Emily, she whimpered at my voice.

Emily didn't say anything else, but I took that as the time to concentrate on what George was doing, it seemed like he was talking to his wolf as well, since he looked deep in thought. ''George, get off me'' I demanded rudely, glaring at him.

I've never once spoken to him like that so he must of been surprised since he sat up straight, looking at me deadly. ''What did you say?'' George growled, he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back down once I tried to sit up as well.

''Don't fucking move'' George spat out, my eyes widen at him. Is this what his wolf is like?

''Are you going to hurt me?'' I asked, my mouth moving with my permission, my wolf wanted answers and she wanted them now.

''George?'' I called him by his name sternly once he didn't reply. George smirked evilly, his eyes black now. ''George isn't here at the moment'' He laughed softly.

"I've taken control over his body now, I've been wanting to do this for a while now'' George or his wolf bent down, and roughly placed his lips on mine. He pinched my nipple painfully, making me gasp out. He take the time to force his long tongue into mine.

I couldn't breath, and I struggled against his body. ''Let... go!'' I said in between his kisses. ''What if I say no.'' His voice was darker, and much more dangerous then George's normal one.

"I'm so glad you're our mate, now we could do anything we want to you'' George grounded his hips against mine, the pleasure was that but so was the awkward tension.

I didn't want this, not when George isn't in control. I have to stop this. ''It's time to get some clothes off'' George pointed towards his top and trousers, he pulled it off slowly watching as my eyes widen in fear.

He was actually going to do this without my permission. George got off my waist and slipped off his trousers, he got back on me once he was just in his black boxers. ''Mh, are you ready baby?'' George licked his pink lips.

I shook my head but George didn't do anything but laugh, he lowered his hands to his boxers. ''So is this how it's going to be then?'' I mumbled, loud enough for George to hear. ''What do you mean?'' He asked.

''You're going to rape me?'' I said with no emotion on my face, George furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes becoming lighter and lighter, I sat up and placed my hand on his cheek. Instantly his eyes went to his dark blue eyes. ''George'' I whispered.

''You're back''