Chapter Two

TUT TUT naughty naughty me, kissing your best friend like that... HOW RUDE! hehehe so how is Tanner going to react now he's sober? duhn duhn duhhhhhhnnnnnn! hehehehe

Chapter Two

I woke to a blinding light in my eyes, my pupils adjusted and I found myself lying on the grass. There was a body indent where Harley would have been and the back door to my house was open. I got onto my hands and knees and crawled to the door. My head was throbbing and I needed water. My stomach was shaky, like I was going to throw up, but it took a lot more than this to make me throw up. I had an iron stomach. Not even kissing my best friend, who happened to be male, had made me sick. Though the thought repelled me now. I groaned and collapsed on the floor of the living room.

“Make it stop,” I moaned, holding my temples with my hands balled into fists. Someone put their hand on my chest and it eased me a little. They put their other hand on my forehead.

“Tanner are you alright? Can you hear me?” Harley was saying to me.

“Get off homo,” I barked and rolled onto my stomach, knocking Harley’s hands away. I knew that hurt him, and that made me sad. I didn’t want to hurt him. He was my best friend. I reached out with my hand blindly behind me to find him but there was no one there. I groaned and turned my head to see him ducking around the corner of the room. I slowly eased myself up onto my hands and knees and sighed, I was still really shaky, but I was going to have to go and make sure Harley was okay. He’s a sensitive guy like that. I walked over to the door, using anything at my disposal for support and leant against the wall. My head was throbbing; I could feel my heart pumping in my temples and in my head.

“I swear, I’ll never drink again,” I moaned out to Harley, hoping he’d hear and know I was suffering for being so mean. I couldn’t walk any further though, my legs turned to jelly and I slid down the wall to the floor. Something wasn’t right and I knew it. I’d had more drinks than this and felt a lot better. I couldn’t have alcohol poisoning could I? I could feel sweat on my forehead and I was panicking.

“Harley?” I coughed. I didn’t think it was loud enough for him to hear though. My heart was racing, fast, like I’d run a mile or so. The ground was gushing up and my nose was in the carpet.

“Tanner, stop joking.” Harley said from down the hall. I felt my hands shaking and I tried to right myself but I couldn’t.

“Tanner get up. Stop being an idiot. Don’t kid like this,” Harley hissed, sounding angry.

“I’m sorry,” I choked, pushing myself onto my back. Harley fell to his knees by my side.

“You idiot, this is cruel,” Harley sobbed. I reached up with my hand and touched his shoulder.

“So am I as a good a kisser as you thought?” I smiled and fainted.