Chapter Three

(haven't edited yet! my bad, i'm such a lazy little Mouki :P oh well! ENJOY!) 

Chapter Three

When I woke up I was on the couch with a flannel on my forehead and a bowl by my side. Harley was asleep on the chair opposite me and he looked so peaceful. Stupid idiot, kissing me like that. I wasn’t some homo. True I hadn’t cared Harley was gay when he told me, but I wasn’t used to it yet. He knew that. And yet he went and kissed me. What a freak! Still, I couldn’t make myself angry about it. I sat up slowly, noting I felt a LOT better than I had before I’d passed out. I must have just had a bug. I got really sick if I drank with an illness. Go figure. I swung my legs over the side of the couch and stood. I didn’t want to wake Harley so I went into the kitchen even though there was no WAY I was going to be able to eat or drink anything. The bench top was a mess of bottles, pizza boxes and other rubbish. Good things my parents were away, if they came down and saw this I would be screwed with a capital grounded. I grabbed a plastic trash bag and began piling the rubbish into it. It was noisy, and it would probably wake Harley. Oh well. He walked in the room then, stretching and shirtless. My eyes lingered a little too long on his bare chest where his muscles flexed. Shit! What was wrong with me? That stupid freaking kiss had messed me up. Gay fucker!

“Sleeping beauties finally awake,” Harley mumbled, scratching his chest as he came over to help. He pressed his body against mine and pushed me out the way to continue my work. I freaked, that kind of contact wasn’t unusual, but this time it sent a rush through my blood. I jumped backwards into the cupboards and smacked my head.

“Ouch!” I hissed and rubbed the growing bump. Harley paused and eyed me over.

“Sup?” he asked cautiously, cocking one eyebrow. I shook my head, mumbled something about the bathroom and stalked out. Why was I acting different and he wasn’t? Why did the feel of his bare skin bother me? Not even a bad bothering either. I frowned into the bathroom mirror.

“Get a grip!” I ordered myself with a scowl. Nothing inside me changed. I felt the same.

“Knock it out,” I mumbled in order. “You’re not a gay fucker, you’re straight boy. You like women and that’s final.” I nodded once, proud of giving myself a firm talking to and then sighed. I still felt the same. My lips tingled when I thought of Harley kissing me and I fought that thought away with bats, hypothetical bats.

“Hey Tanner?” Harley called from the kitchen, his voice gave me Goosebumps. I rubbed my arms and scowled at myself again.

“Yeah?” I called back and then cursed, my voice was shaky.

“You okay?” Harley sounded concerned. Good, he deserved it. I didn’t mean it.

“Fine!” I called back at him. My voice didn’t waver this time.

“Can I stay tonight as well?” he asked. I froze mid step out of the bathroom. I couldn’t say no, that would be out of my usual character. But if I said yes…. I brushed any indecent thoughts away. YUCK!

“Sure,” I shouted. “I’m taking a shower now!”

“Okay, sure thing man,” Harley chuckled. Stupid calm bastard. I closed the door and hopped into the shower fully clothed, even though I was only wearing jeans.

OMG Taner what are you doing, you know you want him man, go snog the lips off that boy before i do! DO IT! wait let me get my camera hehehehe