Chapter Eighteen

Okay so this chapter jumps between Harley and Tanner a lot i know, but get over it :P

Pretty pretty dragon fun!!!!!!! nom nom nom i would like to have a shower with these boys.... hmmm maybe that can be arranged.... eh eh eh

Okay, to save people from anymore confusion! I wrote this story as two different stories but the characters were so alike that i used the ending of one and the beginning of the other. That is why the names of his mum and their ages have changed, i didn't notice them when i was editing so i haven't changed them yet. Sorry XD But just go with it lol

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Harley’s P.O.V

I giggled and poked Tanner in the cheek with my finger. He looked so cute as he slept there half naked in my arms. I he inhaled and tried to roll out of my hold in his sleep and I pulled him back and kissed his temple.

“Oh know you don’t sleeping Tanner,” I whispered to him and grinned. He was so soft and gentle in his sleep. All that fire his conscious self held disappeared. It’s how I’d first realised I was in love with him. When we had one of our usual sleepovers and I’d woken up in the night and rolled over, bumping into him. I opened my eyes and looked at his sleeping form and he’s whispered my name in his sleep. My heart had started racing and I kissed his cheek lightly. From that moment I was determined to make him mine, we were both eleven then. Now we were 18 and I finally had him, he was finally mine. I sighed and buried my face in his neck. Tanner reached out and wrapped his arms around me, pushing his hips out and if to get me closer. I knew he was still asleep, but I got a little turned on. I pulled back and looked into his little sleeping face and my heart swelled.

“Dreaming of me are you baby?” I chuckled lightly and brushed my nose against his. He mumbled a noise and rolled on top of me, wrapping his arms around my neck and pressing his head to my chest. I rubbed his back up and down with my hand; I could stay like this forever. Tanner thursted me hard and I gasped. He giggled and then tried to hide it as a sleeping yawn. Little bugger was awake. I tickled his sides and he squirmed up so that he was sitting over my hips and grinning down at me.

“You know watching me sleep is creepy right?” he laughed.

“You know teasing me will get you slapped right,” I taunted him. He pouted and started rubbing his hips over mine, smirking as he felt me get hard.

“Yo, stop that,” I said to him, holding his hips to stop him moving. He chuckled and bent down to kiss me. His tongue danced over my lips and I nibbled on his lower lip. He laughed and hopped off me, going over to the bathroom.

“No you don’t dick tease,” I said and tackled him. I pinned him to the wall with his back to me and started sucking on his neck and pressing my hard on into his hip. I grabbed his hip with one hand and started humming him from behind. He gasped and reached back to rub the back of my neck. I reached my hand around and slid it down into his boxers and began stroking him, he got hard instantly and I chuckled. I continued this for a little longer and then pulled away, walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I didn’t lock it though. I stripped out of my own boxers and hopped into the shower, turning both taps on and letting the warm water wash over me. I waited only moments, like I’d expected, and I heard the door open. Tanner flung the curtain open with his mouth open to say something but his eyes glazed over my naked body and he froze, starring. I grinned and grabbed his chin, bringing our faces together. I licked his lips and then looked him in the eyes.