Nekos

~Akira is the brown haired neko and Haru is the black haired~

You had just gotten home from school and thrown your backpack onto a chair, your parent(s) weren't going to be home for hours so it'd just be you, Haru and Akira but you didn't see them anywhere and they would usually come to greet you whenever you came back from being out.

Sneaking about, you looked around each corner and checking the rooms you passed before finding them play wrestling in your room and making small mews to each other and purring then Haru pushed Akira over(like in pic) "Aw Haru you win again, play more?" Akira said happily, tail swinging back and forth. Probably smelling the bit of catnip you had bought for them, Haru sniffed the air in your direction, just around the doorframe, before looking down at Akira.

"Hehe, how are you guys?" you asked coming into the room and causing them to both look at you "Welcome back (Y/n), we didn't hear you come in" Haru said standing up and coming over you you "(Y/n) your home! we missed you so much" Akira said and ran over to hug you

*********************************************************

You were peeling yourself an orange when the kitchen door opened and  Haru and Akira came in. Akira trotted up to you happily and asked "What do you have there (Y/n)?"

"It's an orange, want one?" you asked while holding out the fruit and he came up to sniff it.

As soon as he caught the scent of the citrus he scrunched up his face and smacked the orange out of your hand, onto the floor.

"why'd you do that?" you whined slightly annoyed. "I don't like 'oranges' they hurt my nose" he said, pouting and facing the wall while glaring at the fallen orange from the corner of his eye. Haru went up to your fallen fruit and sniffed it before kicking it across the room

"Well I like them and its my fruit. Geez guys you really are a cats aren't you?" you said laughed at them "sometimes your just two halves to a whole idiot aren't you" you asked as they hung their heads in embarrassment

*********************************************************

You had decided to watch a movie in the living room and sat down in the middle of the couch with a big fuzzy blanket around you. Haru, who had been curled up laying in an old recliner chain in a sun beam walk up to you once you sat down. "May I join you (Y/n)?" he asked. you smiled and nodded, holding up the side of the blanket. Haru happily joined you and sat up against you with his head on your shoulder, wrapping the blanket around him too, quietly purring in content.

Akira who had been watching out the window and making snarky comments about dogs who went by, saw you and Haru getting comfortable on the couch and he quickly bounded over to join in. "H-hey don't forget about me guys!" Akira said and jumped on the couch right beside you and crawled under the blanket and layed up against you purring and waiting for the movie to start.

Once the movie was over you stretched your arms up since they were a little stiff. Before you were going to get up only then did you notice Akira and Haru had fallen asleep during the movie and somehow moved so they were both practically laying on you, all snuggled up to you snore/purring, and effectively pinning you to the couch. cats.

Giving up on the hopes of getting up after you had tried to move them which didn't work at all, you sigh and ended up falling asleep all cozy between the nekos.

***********************************************************

You were laying in bed reading with just your small bedside light on and let out a yawn. Just then two sleepy kitties decided to come join you, lazily Akira crawled up the bed and layed down curled up against your right side and look at you with half lidded eyes purring, Haru quietly came up and layed against your left looking at your book with curious interest.

"(Y/n) I'm sleeeepy" Akira whined looking at you. You lowered your book "Then go to sleep ya silly cat" You said and absently petted between his ears gently causing him to purr at you then returned to your book. Haru had pressed himself against your side and layed his head on your ribs(above stomach below cleavage XD)

"But (Y/n) we can't go to sleep just like that!" he whined and patted your book making you lower it again. You laughed "And why not? you and Haru fall asleep just fine all the time"

"But those are catnaps (Y/n), we're going to sleep so I need a goodnight kiss!" Akira said and lightly rubbed his head against you. You smiled and rolled your eyes are his excuse to get a kiss but leaned and pressed your lips to his gently.

When you kissed him gently he purred happily and before he pulled away after the kiss Akira licked your lips "Hmm (Y/n)! you taste like (fav lip balm)" he said and yawned, flexing his hands. "Goodnight (Y/n)" he added before snuggling closer to you, wrapping his legs around yours and falling asleep.

You were about to go back to reading when you noticed Haru staring at you "Is there something you need Haru?" you asked chuckling lightly. He tilted his head to the side "I deserve a kiss too, don't I? I wont be able to sleep without one either..." he said shyly with a light blush on his cheeks. You hummed and tapped your chin pretending to think about it for a moment while Haru watched you intently.

"I'm just kidding, of course I'll kiss you kitten" you said.

Wrapping your arms around his neck you leaned in and gently kissed him and lightly sucked on his bottom lip before letting go and leaning back on your pillows smiling and Haru purred in content. "That better?" you asked and petted his head. He closed his eyes and rested his head on you again, and wrapped his tail around your torso, feeling much happier "Much, thank you (Y/n) we love you" he mumbled sleepily.

You petting both their heads and smiled "I love you too my little kitty boys"

Some monsters just want to be loved~