Naga

{trying to figure how you meet these guys takes me forever and then I write it horribly and restart. So, how about we just skip that nonsensical and go straight for the fluff, aye? Aye.}

A long, scaled tail slowly winds itself around your waist, around your legs, binding you into a scaly cage, tightening slightly like a constrictor.
Cool, soft skinned arms with patches of rough scales slip around your torso, trapping your arms against your sides and holding you close. Completely overpowered, there is no hope for you to escape this skillful predator.
Soft breaths hits your neck, a low hissing below your ear.

You exhale a soft sigh as he tightens his grip on you,

"Valen, I need to get going." As soon as the words left your mouth the low hisses turns into a slightly louder, pitiful whine.

You frown knowing that if you look at him and see that sad look you'll feel even more guilty.

"But (Y/n)! you need to stay here and cuddle with me! you're so warm. " he pouts and rests his head on your shoulder dejectedly, arms falling to loosely hold your waist though he made no effort to uncoil from around your legs. "Besides! it's not even dark yet." he whines louder, pointing down the twisting tunnel to the evening sun rays shining in.

You trail your fingers along his shiny scales, following one of the swirls on his tail.

It's not that you wanted to leave, this little deep in the woods cave home of his has become just as homey to you, especially since you brought a slew of pillows and cozy blankets, but you still needed to go home each evening, before anyone actually did start to wonder.

"It still takes me close to an hour to get through the woods and back to my house y'know" you try to reason, unable to hold back a smile feeling Valen gently nuzzling against the crook of your neck.

"But it gets so lonely here without you." he mumbles against your shoulder quietly, his arms and tail squeezing you briefly in a hug.

Your hand goes up to card through his soft silk like hair, instantly getting him to relax a bit. Your soft touch is too comforting for him to resist.

You smile falls, you always regret having to leave your boyfriend in the evening to return home, from enjoying each other's company but especially because he was alone here since before he could remember until you showed up.

As much as you reassure him and though you always return, he awaits and fears the day you don't come back to him, leaving in alone in the dark once more.

He fondly remembers finding you walking through the woods one evening as it turned to dusk, his small flickering lantern clutched by the tip of his tail as he timidly yet excitedly greeted you,

"O-oh! you're a human right? I've never met one of you before, you don't look as scary as they said!" there was a sparkle in his eyes when he first spoke to you, happily having a one sided chat before stopping himself and softly, almost sadly asking if you wanted him to show you the way out.

He was too cute then, too timid and friend that you found yourself coming back to the woods much more after that. And your parent(s), glad you were out of the house for once, had no objections either making your visits easy.

As much as you wished to just curl up with him, all snug on soft pillows and possibly never leave (Valen is quite the cook when it comes to small game he catches) you had to get going before it got too late to safely find your way home.

You sighed, gently but firmly grasping the coil of tail that was wrapped around your abdomen and began to pry him off of you, he let out a long and sad whine but didn't stop you even though he easily could have.

Twisting yourself slightly in his hold you turned to face him, hands coming up to hold his cheeks and thumb brushing lightly on his checkered scales.

"I'm sorry Valen, I love you but I really need to get home before its dark out baby" you brushed his bangs to the side and gently kissed his forehead, his nose, and a light peck to the corner of his lips.

Those large captivating puppy (or snakey) eyes breaking a little at your words, shoulders drooping in defeat even though he knew this was coming, as it did every night.
His tail slid down to coiling at your feet, easily allowing you to walk out of the circle.

Valen says nothing, sorrow evident on his face but if he speaks he knows he will start to cry, he misses you so much and worries when you walk alone.

Shouldering your bag you step out from his tail, reaching your hand out for him to hold while he slithers with you to the entrance, it seems you were here longer than intended as the sun rays were no longer shining in brightly.

About halfway through the winding tunnel a loud clap of thunder breaks the quiet of your shoes and Valen's tail slither against the cold stone, loud enough to feel shaking and within seconds the sound of pouring rain echoes into the cave, you quicken your pace to see outside, only to find it coming down so hard there's barely visibility.
It'll be too late to leave once the storm has past, you think. And your parent(s) will wonder if you come home soaked...

Gasping in thrill he lets go of your hand and slithers closer to the entrance, a large puddle already starting to accumulate

"See?!" he says excitedly while slithering around you twice, two coils of tail already nearing your ankles

"It's raining! you can't leave in the rain," he gives an exaggerated gesture to the dripping cave's mouth "so that just means you have to stay here with me and cuddle!" he looks at you with excited expectance.

The adorable excitement in his voice is too cute for you to even protest. You turn to the entrance, clicking your tongue as if debating it while Valen watches your expression intently

"Weellll, I guess you do have a point...besides I did bring a new book to read to you..." you mumblr 'in thought' while watching Valen out of the corner of your eye, if he hadn't been happy before he was ecstatic now.

"Yay!" he hurriedly snaked him arms around you in a hug, tail beginning to fully entrap you once more.
"I finally get to keep you here all to myself!" if snakes could purr you know be would be, nuzzling his face into your neck with a huge smile, his silky hair tickling a chuckle out of you while you hugged him back just as affectionately.

"Well come on Valen," you try to leg go but he doesn't release you from the hug, so you nudge his cheek with your nose "we should at least get back so we can snuggle by the fire, unless of course you don't want to?" you tease lightly

That gets his attention immediately, his head shoots up to look at you

"No!" he grabs your hand to pull you back to his 'nest' within the cave, uncoiling from your legs so quickly you almost trip.

Any scolding you get from your parents will definitely be worth it, you smile and sigh and he pulls you along."

Some monsters just want to be loved~

Well guys, it's been 5,000 years but here's this...how would you all feel about Would Includes? 'Dating ______ monsterboy would include' kinda thing? it'd be easier and quicker I think? maybe a few headcanons....