Living Without A Name [An Akatsuki FanFiction]

Sometimes I don't take life seriously. Like now for instance.  

I'm an ANBU Black Op, and I have just gotten out of a fierce battle. 

I lost the only person I ever cared about. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. So, I'm taking my fustration out by sitting in the rain.  

If felt nice as the rain was hiting my face and hair. 

Sometimes I wonder why i was ever brought into this world. I don't deserve it. Everyting bad always happens to me. But maybe it was meant to. But that wasn't likely..... I was just born unlucky.

The tree i was leaning on smelt very sweet, so I took in a deep breath. If I don't return to Danzo soon, he's going to kill me. I was about to jump into the tree, but I heard footsteps. I blended into my surroundings, and watched closely. A boy, no, man, walked into a clearing. His long blonde hair was damp and silky, as I leaned against his cloak. I watched him as he slid the cloak to his elbos and looked up into the sky. He absorbed the rain as it fell. i was so distracted, that it took me awhile to really notice his cloak. Akatsuki. I flipped.

What should i do?!? Arrest im now? No, that would be stupid. Should I report it to someone?? I waited a few minutes to plan my move. I slipped through the trees, following his direction. I was as silent as possible, as I was taught to do. He turned around once, but then kept going. He stopped at a run down warehouse. He went in and shut the door behind him. This was my chance! I made a water clone, and sent it down below. It crawled on the roof for awhile, trying to find a weakspot. I decided to join it. When we finally found one, towards the back, the clone jumped in first. But in a matter of seconds, it was destroyed.

'I know your up there.' came a voice from inside. I stood completly still, for a chance to attack. The next few minutes were silent, until the warehouse exploded. I barely escaped the blast.

I honestly thought I was dead. Because when I woke up, there was blinding lights. I blinked a couple times, and focased on my surroundings. I was in a dark room, with a couple people. Someone was shining a flashlight in my eyes. I tried to block it with my hand, but my arm was so ard to move without it aching in pain.

'Her reflexes are slow, but that would probubly pass once shes recovered.' A red haired man sitting in front of me said. 'If we ever let her recover.' He chuckled, along with the other man. When the other man came into view, I immediatly recognized him. He was the blonde I encountered earlier.

I tried to get up. But my body ached like crazy. 'Whoa! Your gunna hurt yourself! Slow down!' The red-head placed his hands on my shoulders and sat me back down. I didn't say anything, even though I wanted to say someting like, 'What would you know?', or 'Get off me!'.

Since I wasn't showing any expression or feeling, he said, 'You know your off duty now, so you can talk to me if you want.' I still didn't say anything, but just stare at him. He sighed in annoyance. 'So Deidara, why did you blow up the shack again?' 'Because she was spying on me! I was going to get some rest for once, but noooo.' The one known as "Deidara" walks over to me and gets on his knees to my level. He stared at me, studying me up and down. 'What's your name?' It was more like a command then a question, but I still didn't answer. I refused to show or say anything to them.

'No answer huh?' He grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the wall. 'WHAT. IS YOUR NAME.' I kicked him in the stomache as hard as I could, with no luck. When he groaned in pain, the red-head stepped in and pinned me against the wall. 'What should we do with her?' red-head asked. 'What do you think? We obviously need to kill her.' The red head looked at me, and stared me up and down. 'It's a shame, she's kind of cute too....' 'Oh shut it Sasori! That Bitch just kicked me!' Sasori sighed and threw me across the room.

I got to my feet quickly, and kicked into battle mode. I wanted to take care of the blonde first, since he was the weakest at this point. I ran over to him and threw a kunai at him. He dodged, and came after me, along with Sasori. I ran in between them and kicked there backs so they fell on the ground with force. I turned around, ready for the next attack, but someone pulled there arms around my head from behind. I was in a head lock, and desperatly needed to get out. But who was it?

[I know! Short Chapter! But trust me, it will get better and longer! I hope you like! And please comment and let me know! ~SF]