Judgement

[UGGGG It Sucks When You Have Writers Block. That, And Your Working On Like 10 Stories At Once. DONT HATE ME! But I Got This Chapter In Now! Hope You Enjoy!]

I squirmed as much as I could when I saw Sasori and Deidara get up. If I couldn't move, I was for sure doomed. 

"What's this little brat doing here?" The voice from behind me said. "That bitch kicked me in the stomach, and back!"

"You really need to stop complaining..." Sasori said as he rubbed his back.

Deidara got real close to me, then kicked me in the stomach as hard as he could. Which was pretty damn hard. A trickle of blood rolled down my mouth. "How does that feel?" Still no answer, no expression.

"Why havn't you killed her yet?" The one from behind asked. "Well, as you can see, that's what we've been trying to attempt..." Sasori groaned. I could feel the man tighten his grip around my head. He did not want me to back fire. I reached my hands up to his arms, grabbed his wrists, and tugged. I pulled my hardest and flung the man over me. He landed on his back in between Sasori and Deidara. I used this chance and took off, leaving no trail behind me. Right when I thought I was gone, someone stepped out in front of me. Not again... I thought.

"What's this?" He asked under his mask, it sounded like a mumble from this direction. "Kakuzu! Grab her!" The guy from behind yelled. I tried to dodge him, but Kakuzu grabbed me and lifted me up like I was nothing. "What, this little thing? What she do?" All the guys walked out rubbing their backs. It was pretty funny. Kakuzu started laughing. He propped me on the floor, and hung his arm around my shoulders so I couldn't run. I felt so weak and vulnerable, so I just looked down. I hated that feeling.

"Dammit, I'm gunna kill her!" The guy from before rushed towards me. He punched me in the face, to where I flew sideways and hit the ground with a thump. I started to kick in to fight mode, but before Icould get up he kicked me in the ribs. I sucked in a breath and sorta winced. I flipped over and got up, only to be pushed down again. "Wait, Hidan, We cant kill her yet." Sasori said. "And why not? She should already be dead if it weren't for you two!" "Look at her headband." Hidan studied the headband around my waist. "She's from the.... Oh, Joshen. She's from the Sound."

Deidara's eyes widened along with Hidan's. I knew why they were shocked, because Orochimaru is one of the Akatsuki's enemies. But I didn't really care. "So.... what are we going to do then?" Hidan asked. Sasori sighed. "Well, I'm not sure. I want to take her to Pein-sama, but he'll probubly just reject us and tell us to kill her." "That's true." Deidara agreed. "I wonder if she's valuble...." Kakuzu mumbled. He walked over me and helped me up. "Who are you?" He asked. I didn't reply. "Oh, and about that, she doesn't talk." Deidara groaned. "Hmm." Kakuzu moaned.

"Either I kill her now, or we take her to Leader." Hidan yelled. "We should take her." Kakuzu replied. "But it's not going to be easy! Should we just.... Knock her out?" Deidara suggested. Hidan looked at me with a wierd grin I had a wierd feeling about, and jabbed 3 fingers into my neck. That's when I instantly blacked out.

I woke up, slugged over someone's shoulder. I couldn't move, due to my tied up arms and legs. I tried to squirm, but they dug their nailes into my calf. I could tell by the hard shoulder that it was probubly Kakuzu. "She's awake." He said. I felt eveyone's eyes on me. I felt uncomfortable. "Damn it, and It was just getting peaceful to..." Deidara mumbled.

The trip was long, around 3 hours. By the time he let me down, I would of collapsed if it wasn't for his grasp. He blindfolded me, then turned me around. I was guessing he didn't want me to know where the hideout was. He walked me in, with Sasori at my left. We walked for a while, and turned many times. I counted how many times we turned a corner and in which direction, so I can be successful when I brake out of here.

We finally stopped, and I heard a knock. "Come in." I heard a deep voice from inside state. The door opened and we walked in. "We don't know what to do with this one, sir. I did some research on her, and she's from the Sound. She's very skilled and is an ANBU. What should we do?" There was a moment of silence, but then he replied, "Take her blindfold off." They untied the blindfold, and slid it off my face. I was in a dark room, in front of a desk. There was a woman with blue hair on the side of it, looking somewhat distraught. But I was manly paying attention to the man in front. He had orange hair, and quite a few piercings. I didn't really know what to think of him, except that he seems dangerous.

"Well, what should we do with her?" Hidan said in an aggrevated tone. The leader looked me up and down, giving me a chill down my spine. He looked up at the woman beside him, who still looked distraught. He looked back at me, then said, "I have an idea..... Leave her here. I'll take care of her."