More Hate

I was woken up that night by being dragged out of my bed (literally). Before I could see who had the grip on me, a bag was placed over my head. I tried to tear it off, but my hands were tied behind my back. I tried to squirm, but I was being dragged too quickly. After a while, I was picked up and two people held my arms and pulled me down the hall. After a few minutes of walking, we entered a room because I heard a click behind me. The bag was removed, and found about four men standing in front of me.

I noticed all of them. Hidan, Deidara, Sasori, and Kisame. Great. The ‘I hate Six’ club. They all had grins, which made my stomach churn. Sasori leaned down next to me, and held my chin up with his fingers. “I’m sorry, my love,” He whispered. “I really didn’t want to do this.” He put his fingers over my eyelids, and closed them for me. I didn’t want to open them. I was to afraid I would look scared or pathetic when they killed me.

But instead, I felt warm lips lightly touch mine. I kept my eyes closed. His lips became more forceful onto mine, until he bit my lip as hard as he could. I gasped, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. His tongue grazed against mine, leaving a horrible taste I will never forget. He backed up, leaving my mouth, then letting my unconscious body fall into his lap.

I woke up to a screeching pain in my side. I let out a yelp and snapped my head side to side looking for the source. I found Hidan staring intently at my wound, occasionally poking it with his finger. “What…. The hell are you doing?” I asked through gritted teeth, trying to bare the pain. “Slowly making it bigger.” He said with a sneer, then looking at me. I was laying on the floor, so I tried with all my strength to crawl away. “Woah, that’s not going to make anything better!” He laughed, pointing at me. 

“Shut up.” I yelled, eyeing him. “What?” he asked angrily, standing up, towering over me. “I said….” I whispered, through every breath, “SHUT THE F**K UP!” I shouted, swinging my feet around his, making him fall sideways. I leaped up, but then falling to my knees. I took a deep breath, pushing my pain away. I stood back up.

I dashed toward Hidan, and stomped on his chest, trying to block his airway. He let out a cough, so I slammed on his chest one last time. I knelt down close to his face, then sneered, “I beat you once, and I can beat you again.” His face turned a deep red, and he grabbed my leg and threw it off. I struggled to keep my balance, so I grabbed on the wall.

He jumped to his feet, and I dashed toward him. I slammed my wrist into his throat, hearing the snap of his wind pipe. He fumbled to the ground, holding his throat. I dashed to the door, and kicked it open. Coast is clear. Show time.

I ran through the halls. I heard multiple steps behind me, and I didn’t plan on greeting them. I found Pein’s bedroom, and burst through the door and locked it behind me. Pein wasn’t inside, so I grabbed my bag full of supplies I hid earlier, and dashed to the bathroom. Once I was in, I locked that door as well, then looked up to the ceiling.

Then, I spotted what I was looking for: The Ventilation System. I stood on the toilet, and started unscrewing the hinges on the opening. Once I’ve worked on it long enough, I punched it open, then placing the little door lightly on the floor, careful to make a sound. I pulled myself up inside the vent, and began to crawl.

I worked my way through multiple corners and steep hills, but came across my destination. I looked through the opening and spotted a little dark room, lit by only one candle. Beside that candle was a distinct figure of a person, a person whom which I knew so well. I unscrewed the hinges softly, then dropped to the floor, startling Itachi. “Six? What the hell are you doing?”

“No time to explain. You have to help me.” I said in a soft tone, trying to hide my panic.

“What’s going on?” He asked, suddenly concerned. He stood up, eyeing me intently. “Well, my haters are after me and I’m guessing they don’t want to give me a cupcake.” I grumbled, biting my nail. I looked down at it, noticing the dents and chips I’ve left in it over the last couple weeks. He gave a light chuckle, but then became serious again. “Who?” he asked.

“Uh, Hidan, Sasori, Deidara, and Kisame…. I think.” “Figures.” he sighed. “I don’t understand what they don’t like about you.” “I think I have an idea on why they would.” I stated, looking towards the ground. “Maybe because I’m from the Sound, and they weren’t good friends with you-know-who.” “Your probably right.”

“So, what are we going to do?” Itachi didn’t answer, because he was looking at the bag barely in view, sitting in the ventilation shaft. “What’s that?” Oh god.