#DARIANA #DEVANA ❤️

Imagine you and Devin on date. Y'all asking each other how y'all day going, laugh at the times that you and Devin had. Until you heard your ringtone. You pick up the phone and you see it's was Daniel. 'Miss you bae'. " Who is that??" Devin asked. "Nobody babe." "Come on babe." You was worry how he gonna to acted. " Alright it's Daniel, but it's not what it looks like.." You show him the text. His face went blank. " I thought you said you move on.." " I did, but-" "But what Ariana!" " It's complicated." You could tell he was mad. "How?! My love for you is bigger than his. You my first love. I never feel this way until you came my life. You also was my first kiss.." Your face was shocked. You never knew that you was his first kiss. " I didn't want to hurt you Devin. Ever. I do love you." " If you really love me, you would've move on." You got mixed emotions going thru your head. You feel like everything just falling apart. "Ariana, who you gonna pick?" "What?" "Who you gonna pick? Me or Daniel?" "I don't know Devin." "Then me and you aren't together until you figure out who you want." He started it tear up. He got up and walk away. You start to cry. You thought ' But i love you both...'  

     You walking home. You been thinking about what Devin said. Who you gonna pick. 'Daniel or Devin. Daniel or Devin. Daniel or Devin. Mannn this is hard. I love them both. But can't let them go. They are important to me. But..' You start crying again and you ran home. You walk in. And you drop your stuff and ran to your room. You took of your clothes and put your pajamas on and went to bed. *Next Day. 1:20* You been thinking about it for a long time. And you know who you gonna choose. You tryna text him but he won't respond. So you was giving him time. You went to your piano. You sit down and start playing.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are."

"Love your voice." You turn around and you see Devin standing there. "Devin i know who i gonna choose." "Who?" "Everyone needs someone to love and I choose you." " I glad. Now come here." You ran to his arms and he pick you up and swing you around. "I love you Ariana." You look into his eyes and start tearing up." I love you too." Ya'll leaned in and kissed passionately.

A/N: Welcome to my book:) Hope you like it so far. If you want an imagine message me which boy you want, then tell what kind of imagine then I got you. This is dedicate to my fam Ariana. Go check out her page - @tbd.smoochie2 Also follow my instagram if you haven't - @thebombd.edits Stay e everyone. - Daedae 💣