#NEVELY❤️

"On the third day of Christmas

We got all in our feelings

Said I love you and meant it

On the fourth we committed

Any time, he could get it

He's the real one, I know it

Look at all the things my true love gave to me

My true love, my true love

You are my true love

Look at all the things my true love gave to me

My true love, my true love

You are my true love

You are my true love"

    Imagine you in your room. You just listen to music and talking to your future bae, Kevin. "Why you lying? You know you been getting teddy bears and devinolate boxes to your girlfriends." "Um..SIKE! I ain't spend on anyone. She maybe my girlfriend, but you're not my child nor my mama." You laughed. "You harsh, Kevin. At least do something." You and Kevin was talking about valentines since it's today. "We gonna do netflix and chill, you know what i mean." He smirked. "Nasty ass." "Lol what you gonna do today?" "Nothing just laying down, crying my eyes out, eat ice cream while watch something on netflix. how about you?" "Well i was gonna do something and i wanna asked you if you wanna hang out." He sound he nervous. "Sure, when?" "Like in a half hour." "Okay, see ya in a bit."" Ight. See ya later cutie." He hung up. You start blushing because what he said at the end. You got up and start getting dressed. You brush your hair and put some lip balm. Few mins later you hear the doorbell.  You went to the door and open it. It was Kevin. "You ready?" "Yes. Let me lock my door and we'll start walking." "Okay." You locked the door. You and Kevin start walking towards the sidewalk."Where are we going?" He start smiling." It's surprise" "Are you serious?! You know i don't like surprises" "I know but this surprise is worth it." "Okay, i guess." You keep thinking the surprise. You hope that it's not another prank, like that prank when Daniel  bring you to the park and all of sudden the boys squirt whip cream on over you. You was pretty pissed. "We here." It was the park and the boys was there. You thought ' Ahhh shit!' Y'all went up to the boys."So what surprised" You asked." Um. I need to get something off my chest. Well....I like you, actually i in love with you. I like you ever since i first saw you. Ever since i saw you, i keep thinking about you, and i still do. You are beautiful, gorgeous, sweet, wonderful, amazing girl i ever met. And i love you nagely. And to show you, i gonna sing you a song." He kneed down and grab your hand.

"On the fifth day of Christmas you asked me

what's on my wishlist

and i told you you all i wanted was forever with my boo

After six days in your arms, I got a tattoo on my heart

Cause I'm your moonlight, you're my star

and nothing's shining than you, girl

You completed the vision

Now i feel like I'm living

You're so one in a million

I'm so glad we committed

Any time, she could get it

She's the real one, I know it

Look at all the things my true love gave to me

My true love, my true love

You are my true love

Look at all the things my true love gave to me

My true love, my true love

You are my true love

You are my true love"

You start crying. " Nagely, will make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend?" "Where have you been? Yes, i do. with all my heart." He get up and grabbed your face and he kiss you. You start to have butterflies in your stomach. "Oh, one more thing." He went over boys then he grabbed a big giant teddy bear. "Happy Valentines day my Princess." You just smiled at him and give him pecked on the lips. "Now this is the best valentine's day ever".....

A/N: There you go. It take me 3 hours to do this imagine. Well it's worth it. I hope you like it Nagely. Love you fam! Go follow her on ig- @nagelyy._ Don't forgot to follow mines too- @thebombd.edits Stay Gizzy - Daedae