Fuck it. -Jailyn and Devin

"ARE FUCKONG SERIOUS DEVIN?! IM HERE WAITING HERE CRYING FOR YOU TO COME HOME!"

"Why you worrying about me? earlier you said you don't need me." Devin ain't even looking at me.

"I do Devin. I didn't mean it. I was just mad at you." My eyes are puffy red.

"For some stupid thing. You know what?! We are done. I'm tried of all this fighting and this disloyalty shit. Get out of my house. Now."

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be Devin? I LOVE YOU!" I grab his shirt, trying to looking into his eyes.

"Yes it is. NOW GO GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He yell in my face. I was speechless. So I did as he told.

I went upstairs and go to used to my bedroom and pulled out my suitcase. I open the closet and start to throwing my shit into the suitcases. As I packing my stuff, I hear Devin going up stairs. He came in the room and start watching me packing my stuff.

"Fuck it." I turn around and Devin start pinning me to the wall and start making out. He put his hand on my breasts and massage it. Then he slowly putting his hand into my panties and put his finger inside me. I moaned. He start to thrusting me with his finger. I moaned in his ear. I start rubbing his dick. "Mmmm "

He thrusting me faster. "You like babe?" He went even faster. I could tell I was close.

"Uhh yass." I moaned louder.

"You want your daddy dick?! I know you want it."

"YESS DADDY!" He stop and pull his finger of me. He start sucking me on neck. I dig my nails on his back. He start back kissing me. He pick me up and throw me into the bed. He pulled his 9 inch dick. Then he rip my panties off of me. Then out of nowhere, he went inside of me without warning me.
"OHHH FUCK!"

He start thrusting me really hard. I could feel his dick hitting my halls. I digging my nails on his back and moaning really hard.

"I close."

"Hold on." He keep thrusting and thrusting me.

"Now go." Me and him came out at the time. We both yell. He lay down and pull me on top of him.

"You not going anywhere. Your mine and always be mine. I love you. Okay? Now go put back your stuff again and come lay down with daddy."

"Okay daddy.