I Lost My Babygirl..

"Kevin why were you up on close with that girl?!" I'm so fucking heated asf.

"Why you getting so mad for? We just dancing." I should agree on going to a house party.

"Just dancing? Its look like y'all fucking on the dance floor."

"Gosh Ashley, you so FUCKING ANNOYING!! You taking
this too fucking serious!"

"Actually I am. What if I grinding on this other guy? What would you do?Not care about?"

"I will care about it and I beat the shit out of you front of everyone." Oh no this nigga didn't. Did he say he gotta beat my ass?

"You just drunk talking. You not really gonna touch me."

"Oh really? You think I won't." All of the suddenly I felt a sting on my cheek. My eyes was start tearing.

"Did you fucking slap me?"

"Yes I did. You thought I wasn't playing." I throw a hard punch on that bitch face.

He almost fell. Then he looked at me crazy and went up to me and and start throwing punches at me. I was trying to block his hits. But then he throw a punch on my face and I fell into the ground.

I was coughing off blood out of my mouth. My ribs starting to hurt. It feels like blood rushing through my head.

"Shit! Baby! I didn't mean to.. Baby, no.." I was trying to getting up and all of the suddenly

"ASHLEY NOOOO-"

everything went black....

Kevin P.O.V
Oh shit.

I ran.

"Ashley, baby wake up. Please babe. Wake up."

I put Ashley on my lap. I was cover full of blood.

Fuckkk! This is my fault. I knew I was wrong. I should of hit her. Why I always be the bad guy?! Please baby, WAKE UP! Why her life ended by a fucking car!

"SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP ME! CALL 911!"

few hours later..

"Mr. Alston?"

"Yes Doc? Is she okay?"

"I afraid she's not. I'm sorry Alston but she's dead." I lost her. I lost myself.

I slide down on wall and starting crying.

I lost my baby girl.

I lost my princess.

A/N: IM BACK! and the now you can send me more requests. So please message me if you want one or another one.

Question of the day: should I start a book?