First Time- Nagely and Kevin❤️

I snuggling inside my blankets, thinking about Kevin. I was thinking about when Kevin and I had our first kiss on my door step. I was smiled really hard on that day. As I falling asleep, I heard something outside.
"Nagely." I looked up and see Kevin coming inside through my window. "What are you doing here babe?" I turned on my lamp.
"I miss you. And your body." I could tell he was horny. He went on top of me and start kissing on my neck. I biting my lip as he sucking my skin. We got up and took off our clothes. He look at me with a blank expression.
"What?" I feel like he didn't like my figure.
"I glad your mine." I blushed. He pushed me into the bed and start making out. As we got heated, he put two fingers inside of me and start thrusting me.
"Mmm.." I moaned.
He pulled his fingers and faced me.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"I think so."
"It's a yes or no question, Nagely. I don't want you to feel like your force to do it. I want our first time to be special." I smiled.
"Yes. I'm ready." He kiss my forehead.
He position himself in front of my entrance. He pull out the condom and put it on. (A/N: yea you better put that condom on. I don't want to babysit Little Nagely and Little Kevin.)
Then you look at me like he letting me know that he's going to put it in and I shake my head. He start to put it in and I was he put it in, it hurt a little bit. He start thrusting me. It feel weird as first but it started to feel good. I started to moaned loud.
"Oh Kevin." I dig my nails into his skin as he thrusting me deeper and deeper.
"OH fuck!" As I getting closer, he hit my g-spot. And I come out. Then and he came right after me. He got off of me and lay besides me.
"You're my first and last girl I ever love." We kiss and fall asleep holding each other.

A/N: Let me go to the corner.💦 Here you go best frandd nageyveda