You Don't Love Me No More

It's 5:45 pm. I'm listening to Drunk Texting on the radio. I'm in my black Carro car. I'm sitting here in the parking lot waiting for Daniel to get out of the store. And he been in there for awhile. And he knows I'm very impatient. I gonna call him.

D- Hello
M- Why it you so long to just get some snacks for our Netflix and chill
D- Lol I'm sorry babe
M- It's not funny Danny. I'm hungry and I need to eat like now.
D- My bad. I was talking to someone I know that came in the store. I gonna to pay this stuff and I be out there in a min
M- okay see ya.

I wonder if he was talking about that girl that came in a while ago. I have guilty feeling about that girl. Like I don't care what he friends with, but I have a feeling that there some history behind them.

I see Daniel come out. And then I see the girl.

"Oh fuck!" I thought to myself. I see Daniel hand his phone to her. I guess she putting her number in his phone. She handed his phone back to him and give him a hug. It's was a long hug too.

"Okay now bitch. That's enough hugging. Now get off." My jealousy coming in.

They stop hugging. He waved at her. He was walking to car smiling. He open the door and came in.

"Who is that?"

"No one. Just someone I knew."

"Come on Daniel. Tell me."

"She a friend of mine."

"Do y'all used to date?"

"Yea. Let's not worry about that. Let's go back to my place."

"Why you rushing?" I started the car up.

"I'm not rushing. It just that you ask all of these questions and we could be at the house watching a movie."

"Ooh I know why. You wanna text that girl."

"And what if I did. It's not like that anyways."

"It's not like that?! You was smiling like you was the happiest boy in world."

"So I can't smile?! I was smiling because it's been a long time since we saw each other. We used to be in love. Before we dated, me and her was together for a long time. Until she move to Florida. Me and her was having a hard time to break up. I love her. She was like my first love."

"You still love her don't you?"

He didn't respond.

"You still love her don't you?" I'm start tear up.

"Yes I do. Okay... but it's doesn't mean I don't love you.."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't! You just realized you still love her! Watch! Y'all gonna get back to together and then get married and have kids."

" I do love you Y/N."

"No you don't! You know what?! I need a break. I text you when we could talk." Come out the car.

"No Y/N!" And all of the sudden, it when black.

I hear some voices.

"It's Y/N gonna be alright Doc?" It's Daniel.

"She good for now. When the car hit her, her head hit the ground really hard. So it put her into a coma. She could wake up in days, weeks, or months. We fix her broken bones and check it if her brain did some damage. A lit bit but it didn't put her to having TBI. I very sorry for what happened."

"Thanks Doc."

Oh fuck. Now I have to be in the fucking hospital for a long time .

"Y/N. Baby. I hope you can hear me. This is my fault. I'm sorry you have to go thru this. If I could replace you , I would.... Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, I love you so much. I do. I may some feelings for her but she not you. She doesn't have that goofy laugh, that smile when you see food. She can't dance like you do. She can't me more happy like you do. I'm in love with you. I would die if I lost you. Your my other half. And babygirl, don't worry about me leaving you. I can't lose someone who is worth it.."

A/N: Boom! Overnight Update! And guys be patient. I will do y'all imagines. it might take me for awhile 😬