Emoij Argument- Devin and Keka❤

I woke up from a sweet dream about Devin. I look into my big window and enjoying my nice view. I smiled. I knew today was gonna be a good day. Until now.
"KEKAA!" I heard Devin yelling from downstairs. I could tell he was mad.

"Yea!?"

"Come down here RIGHT NOW! I need to talk to you!" I stretch and got up and went downstairs.

"Yes, Devin?" He look furious.

"Really, Keka."

"Really what?" I confused.

"You really did this shit behind my back!"

"I don't know what are you talking about."

"Don't act dumb, Keka. You fucking texting guys behind my back! I thought you want loyalty in our relationship!" I see his hands turning into fists.

"I do! And what are you talking about texting guys behind your back!" This shit is ridiculous.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU ACTING SUCH A DUMBASS RIGHT NOOOW! HERE!" He show me the text messages on phone.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! THATS MY FRIEND. AND WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY FUCKING MESSAGES!" Okay, now I pissed off.

"Psst! Please. You trying to make a excuse."

"What?! Can I have guys friends?" This argument is stupid.

"Of course. Unless you flirting with them!"

"How?!" What text message could made he that mad.

"You texted him of smiling face and heart eyes." Okay, hold up. Really? He mad over a emoijs. Please tell me he joking, right? Like can you get mad over a emoijs. I guess he didn't read the previous message.

"Oh my god... Devin, did you read the previous message?"

"No."

"Read it." He look into my phone read it. He face went blank.

"So you send that because you are babysitting his little sister?"

"Yes, Devin."

"I feel like a dumbass."

"Your my dumbass. I'll will never cheat on you. You are my soul mate and best friend. I don't wanna lose someone special like you." I kiss him.

"I glad I propose you yesterday. I knew you the one." I smiled.

"Now let's do round two in the kitchen." He picked me up and started making out.

A/N: There you go Keka 😘