0.4

"okay, just so you know, our first time meeting wasn't supposed to work out like that." brendon chuckled, ryan let out a hum.

"do all the guys you meet usually result in them getting injured somehow?"

"nah, only the cute ones." brendon flirted, causing ryan to playfully push him.

"fuck off, oh my god."

they continued talking about the little things, giggling and whatnot.

ryan seemed somewhat better, but still stumbled a bit.

they stopped in front of his still opened locker and brendon graciously retrieved the book ryan was digging for.

"are you sure you're okay?" ryan shrugged, not entirely sure.

"I mean, I guess? everything's all good unless I just like pass out."

brendon was quick to pull out a slip of paper and speedily scribble something down.

"okay, if you feel like you're gonna be sick or feeling lightheaded just text me." he handed ryan the paper, causing ryan to smile.

"you actually want me to text you in regards of my injury? or were you just looking for an excuse to give me your number?"

brendon blushed, "I-well yeah, I care about your well being and shit." he fumbled with his fingers nervously.

"you're blushing, how cute."

ryan's words caused him to blush even harder, and right about now, brendon would rather be drowning.

"oh my fucking god, stop." ryan giggled as brendon proceeded to cover his face.

"I'll text you brendon. thank you for helping me, by the way." he squeezed brendon's free hand then turned to proceed towards his class.