3.0

ryan was crying.

not tears of sorrow or sadness, but tears of joy and overexcitement.

you see, he currently was cradling a basset hound puppy in his arms, which was yipping and licking his face happily.

brendon's surprise had certainly worked.

brendon on the other hand, was in an intense game of tug of war with a jack russell terrier puppy.

"who's the cutest little thing? you are, yes youu." ryan cooed as the puppy continued to lick him affectionately.

brendon smiled and pulled his phone out, snapping a quick photo of his boyfriend.

the picture was adorable beyond words.

the puppy, dottie, the two had learned her name, was licking ryan's face.

ryan had a smile on his face. but one that reached his eyes so that they were crinkled at the corners.

brendon sighed in adoration as he watched him play with the puppy.

"are you feeling any better?" brendon questioned, ryan nodded happily, pulling brendon in a hug.

"yes, bren, thank you so much. you lifted my mood in the best way possible." ryan pulled back and brought their lips together.

brendon's hands rested on his hips.

brendon heard a bark and then felt something wet on the side of his face.

he broke the kiss to see dottie there growling and in ryan's lap, he tail wagging warningly.

"looks like someone's jealous that she's not getting kisses." brendon joked.

ryan pulled dottie into his arms and smiled.

"there's plenty of kisses to go around."

___________
___

I got this idea Bc we have this place where I live called puppy zone and it's basically a place where you get to play with all these puppies n stuff it's so great I cry