epilogue

2 years later...

"shit! bren catch her please!" ryan's voice rang out, Brendon was confused but soon saw a dog racing towards him.

he caught the bloodhound and realized she was soaking.

he walked to the bathroom and there sat his boyfriend, a pout on his face and hair a mess.

"what happened here?" brendon asked, ryan rolled his eyes.

"well, I was giving dottie a bath because she decided to play in mrs. jones' garden. as I was washing her she heard the front door and bolted out the tub." brendon smiled and pressed a kiss to ryan's forehead.

"aw, she was just excited to see that daddy was home. weren't you dot?" he cooed as he scratched the dogs head, she yepled in glee.

"next time," ryan said as he hoisted himself off the ground. "you can give her a bath."

brendon grabbed ryan's hand and pulled him towards him. he pecked ryan's lips and smiled.

"it would be an honor, as long as I get a reward afterwards?" he questioned, a suggestive tone in his voice.

ryan smirked, leaning in to brendon's space.

"depends if you actually use soap this time when you wash her."

ryan walked out the bathroom and into their bedroom.

"you love me!"
brendon calls out,
ryan smiles.

"always!"

fin.

___________
____

it's the end !!

don't worry there will be more ryden in the future. I just wanna be able to end my stories properly yanno.

love you guys and thank you so much for supporting me, means a lot loves x