1.8

ryan now sat in one of brendon's white t-shirt, & a scowl on his face.

"I'm really sorry ry, I didn't mean to make you spill your grape soda all over you." brendon apologized for, probably the millionth time.

ryan forgave him, he was just being a hard ass to fuck with him.

brendon had said that the boy who played charlie in the movie had grown up to be attractive. then he decided to say how her bet his dick was a golden ticket.

which resulted in ryan having grape soda spew from his nose and his mouth and stain his sweater.

"I forgive you, you big doof. I was just fucking with you." ryan laughed, brendon threw a pillow at his face.

"fuck you, I thought I had actually upset you!" brendon exclaimed, ryan only shrugged, a small smile playing on his lips.

suddenly a click was heard and a flash shielded his eyes.

ryan blinked a few times, rubbing at his eyes.

once his vision came back to him he saw brendon with a polaroid film as he shook it out.

"thanks for warning me, asshole." ryan said with a flip of his middle finger.

"aw c'mon, you look great! besides its cool to get pictures when people aren't expecting it." brendon gave him the photo and ryan examined it.

he actually didn't look half bad, ryan actually liked the picture.

he simply had his lips closed in a somewhat small smile, his purple eyeshadow adorning his honey eyes.

"bren, this is actually really nice." ryan commented, brendon nodded in agreement.

"we've got about 2 more things of film, we're using it all ross."