1.4

ryan sat in the lush green grass, taking in the beautiful sight before him.

he had brought his guitar, mainly because he loved playing whenever he got the chance.

he strummed the instrument, the lovely sounds filling the may air.

"i don't love you,
I'm just passing the time.

you could love me if I
knew how to lie.

but who could love me?
I am out of my mind.

throwing a line out to sea,

to see if I can catch a dream."

"you have a nice voice."

ryan let out a squeak of surprise, not expecting someone to be there.

"fuck, you scared me brendon." ryan breathed, setting the guitar down beside him.

"i'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

brendon sat down next to ryan, smiling as he took in ryan's outfit.

he looked absolutely adorable.

"I like your outfit, you look really good." ryan blushed, playing with the hair behind his ear.

"really?" he shyly asked, brendon hummed a yes.

"well, you look good also. it's simple, but good." ryan complimented, brendon smiled in return.

"so you play guitar?" brendon asks, and he kinda wants to slap himself in the face because he just witnessed him playing it.

so yeah, he obviously plays dumbass.

"yeah, I have been for a few years now actually. I also write as well." brendon loved how open he was being, it made him smile.

"that's amazing, was that an original you were playing?" ryan nodded, finding interest in the grass suddenly.

"do you play any instruments or anything?" brendon nodded, turning his body towards ryan.

"I play bass, guitar, piano, drums, ukulele, & a lot of other things. I also sing a lot."

"damn, aren't you the whole package?" ryan teased, brendon could sense his cheeks reddening just a bit.

"yeah, I tend to learn things pretty fast."

______________
_____

ends chapter there Bc doesn't know what to put next.

decided to make this longer Bc they were getting to know one another (anotha one)