1.6

ryan had just enough time to clean himself up a bit and grab his camera.

he made the wall to brendon's house, admiring the vegas sunset.

once he reached the door he knocked.

as he waited he fixed his flower crown, and tugged at the loose string on his sweater.

the door swung open and revealed brendon with a pair of black rimmed glasses perched upon his face & disheveled hair.

he looked absolutely precious, really.

"good you brought your camera, this'll be fun!" he grabbed ryan and yanked him into the house.

"okay, you're gonna rip my arm out its socket, chill bren." ryan chuckled, brendon smiled and let go of ryan's arm.

"welcome to casa de urie, make yourself at home."

ryan looked around the house, it was a nice two story home, nothing too grand. there were paintings and other nice things around the home as well.

brendon led them into the living room and he plopped down on the couch, ryan doing the same.

"so why exactly did I grab my polaroid?" the doe eyed boy asked as he waved the camera in the air.

"right! I was thinking we could build a sick fort and then take some pictures and watch movies." brendon had a faint little blush on his face as he explained.

"I'd love that." ryan stated, brendon cheered and grabbed ryan's hand.

___________________
_____

I've watched the thong song performance about 15 times now

I regret nothing.