Chapter 1- Introduction

Zoe's P.O.V
Hi there!
My name is Zoe,Zoe Marie Simpson. Im 17 from Glasgow,I live in the city with my brother Brad who is 20 years old. Our mum and dad both passed away in a car accident but me and Brad made it out alive. Brad is my best friend, I dont care if people say its lame because he is my brother. He is everything I want a friend to be and more, I trust him, he cares so much about me and I care about him too. It gets kinda lonely because we live in the city, I dont have any friends at school, no one likes me. I have long light brown hair,blue eyes and light skin. My favourite things are animals,makeup,fashion,photography and sports. Its good that I like sports because Brad does too and we go to the gym alot together. Brad is in a band called The Vamps, he is in it with 3 other boys,Connor Ball,James McVey and Tristan Evans. Connor is their bassist and backing vocals,Brad is lead singer, James is lead guitarist and backing vocalist and Tristan is the drummer. Im also very musical too, I can play acoustic guitar, keyboard,tuned percussion,bass guitar and drums. I only have a couple of friends and that is Connor,James and Tristan but my best friend is called Luke. Luke and I have been best friends ever since I can remember, we have been best friends since the age of 4. He has always been there for me,he is always so caring to me, he says he is just being extra nice because I dont have any girls around with. He is always extra nice on my girly times and he will sit and watch movies with me and eat ice cream with me all day, he is the best. I love Luke as a friend alot more than I want friends that are girls because he doesnt go and steal boys I like, he doesnt speak and gossip about me and I love playing video games so me and Luke usually play Fifa together. Luke is musical too and he is in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer with his friends Calum Hood,Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford.

*When I came home from school*

"Hey Zozeebo! How was school?!!" "Hey Bradbear! Crap! Thanks for asking!" Brad ran downstairs to me and said "Zoe what happened? Was it those girls again because I swear if they are being mean again I wi-" I cut him off and said "Brad its okay" "Why was school Crap then?" "The teachers kept getting on at me and my modern studies teacher said What do you call someone who keeps talking but no one is interested and I put my hand up and said they call her Mrs White (thats the teachers name)" Brad laughed then high fived me and said "I had Mrs White when I was at school, she was so annoying, but remember dont EVER say that again" "Okay, Sorry Brad" "Its okay Zoe, The guys are all coming over for band practice do you want to watch us?" "Yea sure, I just need to get ready" I ran upstairs to my room and got ready. I wore Denim Jeggings and a black and grey jersey top which said 18 on it. I applied some BB cream, light brown eyeshadow,mascara, blusher and a light coloured lipstick and curled my hair again as some of the curls I put in this morning fell out and I headed downstairs.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is just a short chapter cause its an Intro. I will try and upload tonight again.

P.s I edited this and now Brad is Zoe's brother and not James :)

Ive added a picture of what Zoe was wearing at the top :) xx

Thanks for reading!!

Love you!💕