Chapter 12-Wake Up

Zoe's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^
I could hear Calum,Mikey,Ash and Luke all singing a song they wrote called Beside You. That was the moment when I managed to move and speak and I squeezed Luke's hand and said I will always be Beside You. I slowly opened my eyes to see all four boys staring at me with excitement in there eyes and they all jumped up and hugged me then Mikey got a doctor. The doctor then told me he had some unfortunate news. Luke held my hand as soon as the doctor said that. I was scared, I was scared of what he would say. "Zoe,Im sorry to have to tell you this but, We have just discovered you,you have lung faliure, you may not live for longer" I couldnt keep it in, I instantly burst into tears and Mikey comforted me. What if I die? What if I never get to tell Mikey, Ash,Cal,Tris and Connor how happy they make me? What if I never get to tell Brad how much I appreciate him and love him? What if I never get to say sorry to James fot not answering him when he called or text? What if I never get to say I love you Luke? I was sobbing my heart out and I felt a warm embrace of someone hugging me and I saw Brad hugging me and crying and Luke soon joined in too. Connor,Tris and James all came in when the doctor was telling us the news, I was wondering why James was here, why doesnt he want to see his new girlfriend instead? He saw that I was looking towards him and he said "Zoe, I promise you I didnt cheat on you, that girl means nothing to me, my managers told me I had to pretend she was my girlfriend for publicity, I dont want you to think she was my girlfriend. I shouldnt even be saying this right now,I know im going to get in trouble but I dont care, if it means that it might make you feel slightly happier then its worth it" He walked over and I hugged him and said "Im sorry James". I didnt know what I was going to do with my life, I have feelings for Luke and James. Im going to have to ignore my feelings, I dont know when or how soon I will die and I need to spend time with everyone I love and care about. It soon became late and I fell asleep. I was terrified of sleeping because the doctor told me I may die in my sleep, any night. Im terrified I wont wake up. Brad,James and Luke all decided to stay in the hospital over night with me but they all fell asleep in the chairs so I decided to write letters to each person I love, just incase the worst happens.

Dear Luke,
I hardly know what to write but im going to give it a go, and if its stupid you can laugh about it when Im gone. I love you Luke, you are my best friend,you were my other half. I will always remember the memories dont worry, including the time you climbed a tree and told me I couldnt climb it and we both did but you couldnt get down and I could and you were almost crying because you thought you would have to live in a tree. These are the memories I will always keep. I couldnt ask for anyone as amazing as you Luke, You are truly special to me. I hope you do amazing with the band, you will soon be selling out Wembley and producing tons of CD's, I promise you that will happen. Keep being my giraffe breadstick best friend, I love you Luke x
-Zoe xxx

I wrote everyones letters and went to sleep, terrified I wouldnt wake up
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry I havent updated. School work is killing me!

Just a reminder I will be ending this story alot quicker than I ended my last book,this will be finished at around 15-20 chapters. But dont worry I will be making a new book anyway x

Love you xxx