Chapter 3-Who is Lucy?

2 days later
Zoe's P.O.V
I woke up to hear Brad and Tristan Shouting and being their normal boyish selfs. I thought Tristan was round to our house early and I checked the time it was 11:00am. I just realized It was me that was late. I walked downstairs and was greeted by a beautiful girl a bit older than me,she had green eyes,pale skin
And straight brown hair. I think Tris could tell I was confused as to why a random girl was just sitting in me and Brads apartment and he said "Zoe This is Lucy, my girlfriend" "nice to meet you Lucy" I said in a chirpy voice just so she would notice how tired I was. Then Tris said "babe this is Zoe, Brads younger sister" "Oh hello Zoe!" I held my hand out for her to shake it but she instantly pulled me in for a hug, she was so sweet and her perfume smelled amazing. I then asked Brad would he and Tris come shopping with me and he said "Nope" popping the P. I gave him puppy dog eyes and he covered his eyes and said "No Zoe, dont do the puppy dog eyes, I always feel bad when you do that" "thats why I'm doing it" and I gave him a smirk. Then Lucy said "I will go shopping with you if you want?" "Yea, Thank you so much, Its alot better than making Brad follow me around when he can hardly dress himself. Lucy started laughing and Brad said "heyyyyyyyy" and sounded offended. I invited Lucy up to my room while I got ready, I picked out a red flannel shirt, a black 5SOS(5 Seconds of Summer ) top that Luke gave me, light blue jeggings and Black wedged boots.
I quickly did my hair and makeup and we were ready to leave by  11:30. Lucy then said "I love your top by the way" I smiled then said "Luke gave it to me, we have been friends since childhood,Im still friends with him now though" "OMG REALLY!!!" I laughed then said "Yea, I could text him and tell him to bring Mikey,Cal and Ash shopping with us if you want?" "Yea of course, I love them so much, Not as much as I love Tris though, he is the best drummer ever, there is a reason why the 5SOS song says "shes into drummers"" I laughed at Lucys joke because I know literally all the words to their songs. When we were driving to the shopping centre we did a Carpool and sang to Hello By Adele , Wake Up-By The Vamps, English Love Affair by 5 Seconds of Summer, Eyes Shut by years and years, Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift and R U Crazy by Conor Maynard. It was hilarious, we belted out the lyrics. Luke text me back and told me to meet them in Starbucks,I told him to go and tell Mikey to by her flowers since Mikey was her favourite and I also told him to tell Mikey that she has a boyfriend just so he knows. Me and Lucy were greeted in Starbucks by massive hugs from Cal, Ash, Luke and Mikey. Lucy was so happy that Mikey bought her flowers and Mikey said "I know you have a boyfriend, I was just giving them to you as a thank you for liking our music" Lucy smiled at Mikey and said "Thank You so much Mikey!" The boys added Lucy on Instagram,SnapChat and Twitter and they all followed her and got her phone number and I also got her phone number. We all decided to talk a little bit about ourselfs and then the boys all followed us to MAC makeup. Luke then whispered in my ear "You dont need Makeup, your beautiful as it is" I blushed and me and Lucy walked over to the Lipstick stand. Luke usually says those sweet things that a boyfriend would say but we both know he means it in a friendly way. Thats one of the many reasons why I love me and Lukes friendship, we arent a couple but he always gives me cute compliments that a boyfriend would give you. The boys then said they would pay for it. Me and Lucy both said " Its really expensive, are you sure?" Then Ash said "Its just makeup, how expensive can it be?of course we will pay" Me and Lucy both Looked at each other and smirked because MAC makeup is super expensive. When we went to the till  i bought a new concealer brush, A nude lipstick, a light pink lipstick, a new foundation, a nude eyeshadow and a new eyeliner and Lucy bought a new concealer, a new foundation,new eyeliner, a darker pink lipstick, a reddish pink lipstick, a berry coloured lipstick and 4 new eyeshadows and a blusher it came to around £80 and the guys all split the price between them and me and Lucy both told them again that we would pay but they refused and wouldnt take our money then Luke whispered to me "I like to treat my beautiful best friend once in a while" I laughed and we bought some clothes then the guys all walked me and Lucy home. I really Liked Lucy and I cant wait to spend more time with her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Sorry its so short. I was in a rush!

Thanks for reading

Love you guys 💕
Remember I still need more characters!!