Chapter 7-Why am I here?

1 week after the date with James

Zoe's P.O.V
I woke up and checked my phone,it was 10:30, James had text me saying
From: James💕
Good morning beautiful x
I need to go to the studio and I wont see you today 😞😕 Sorry baby xx
I hope you have a good day x
Have fun xx
I walked downstairs carrying my phone with me,Brad was sitting at the dining room table, I decided to make him a cup of tea and I made us both toast. There was a magazine on the kitchen table,the front page said "The Vamps and 5 Seconds of Summer Special" I laughed then I said "Do we have a 5SOS fanboy here" "Zoe dont read that, please!" I then said "Do you have embarrassing secrets in here?" Brad sighed and I continued to flick through the pages. Until I came across a headline I would never want to have to see James McVey with Special girl. I read the page and saw things such as "Beautiful Model is dating James McVey" "This lucky girl goes by the name of Megan Brookes" Megan Brookes bullied me at school, she relocated school because of her parents work and I thought the bullying would stop but her little gang kept doing it and still do it. The page had pictures of James and this gorgeous girl, I was close to tears, then I saw a picture that the magazine stated was from @Megan_Brookes_Xx on Instagram. It was a picture of a tree with lights around it and a picnic, her caption was "I have the best boyfriend ever @ImJamesMcVey 💕Love him loads 😘"
A tear dripped from my eye onto the page of paper, I thought James loved me, He told me he loved me, he was a liar. Brad said "Zoe, I didnt want you reading that, Im sorry" I just nodded and ran upstairs to my room and locked myself in it, I cried and cried non stop. I reached for my phone and went on twitter, My mentions were full of hate "Youre ugly" "We all hate you" "No one will love you" "Even Brad hates you, he just feels bad because youre just a Reject" "Why Dont you go kill yourself,its not as if anyone will notice or care, the world doesnt need you" that one tweet stuck out to me. I quickly text James and said
To James
Im not having a good day actually. I loved you. I hope you realize what you have done, Youve won this time James.

I ran to the bathroom, I clutched my phone to me and stared in the mirror, voices filled my head "Youre Ugly" "You eat to much" "youre fat" "no one loves you" "even your mum and dad left you, they only love Brad" I saw my shaving razor next to the bathtub and I grabbed it and began to cut. It felt good, the red liquid oozing from my wrists and stomach, it felt good to be in pain. I was just an anxious,pathetic, ugly,fat,worthless,f***ed up girl. I wonder if anyone would notice me if im gone. Its the summer holidays and I finally finish school in one year. I cried as I cut my arms. There was at least 7 cuts on each of my wrists and at least 15 across my stomach. What would Brad think of me? He doesnt want a self harming phsycotic little sister, it will ruin his career.I heard voices I recognised well, there was trudging up the stairs then banging on the bathroom door. I became dizzy and I slid my back down the tiled wall. My eyes became blurry then everything came to a darkness.

Brads P.O.V
Zoe was upstairs,I decided to leave her for a couple of hours, until I couldnt hear her,I couldnt even hear the floorboards creak. Tris and Connor came round, we all walked upstairs and when we noticed she wasnt in her room we knew she was in the bathroom, we were banging on the door but there was no response. Suddenly we heard a sliding noise and a bang. I burst through the door and Zoe was lying on the bathroom floor, her head mustve banged off of the toilet seat because she was sitting next to it and there was blood on the toilet. There was a puddle of blood surrounding her and there was blood all over her white top and her arms. Connor instantly phoned an ambulance while me and Tris carried my little baby sister downstairs. She wasnt a baby anymore, she was 17 but I didnt care, she would always be a baby to me. We arrived at the hospital in an ambulance and were told to wait in a waiting room. I hate waiting rooms, the smell, all the posters hanging on the wall about illnesses, how everyone was so tense and mostly the anticipation of not knowing if the person you love dearly will be okay or not. I picked up my phone and called Luke, he deserved to know. I explained what happened and I heard the panic in his voice, he also sounded so upset. Im so happy that Luke is Zoe's friend, he cares so much about her and you can truly tell that. Mikey,Cal and Ash are amazing friends to Zoe also, I just wish she could have friends who she would see alot, Luke,Mikey,Cal and Ash are about to go to from Scotland (where we live) to LA in America for work.

Zoe's P.O.V
I couldnt remember anything, I slowly opened my eyes to see Luke sitting next to me crying,with his head in his hands. I noticed I was in a hospital and I saw Brad,Tris,Connor,Mikey, Cal and Ash all waiting outside my room. I remembered what I did, I regretted it, I didnt know how much pain it would cause all the people I care about. Luke was holding my hand and I squeezed it to show him I was awake and his face instantly lit up. He hugged me and kissed my forehead and he gently whispered"Please dont do that again Zoe,I missed you, I love you too much to let that happen again"
Tears dripped down my face as I softly whispered "I love you too Luke, Im sorry"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That was so emotional to write x
Please watch the video I added to this,it means alot to me x

Do you think Zuke should me a couple? (Sorry thats the only ship name I could think of) x

Thanks for reading, please Vote and Comment xxx

Love you guys xx