Chapter 8-

1 week  after what happened with James

Luke's P.O.V
James had really hurt Zoe,she had been lying in her bed for a week,only getting up to brush her teeth or go to the bathroom. I was worried about her. James seemed like such a nice guy, he geniunely acted like he cared about Zoe. I decided to head round to Zoe's with Michael,Ash,Cal and her favourite pizza, sweetcorn and chicken. Im going to try and cheer her up any way possible, no matter what I have to do.

Zoe's P.O.V
I wasnt handling this whole James situation well. Ive sat in my room and not ate in 3 days, usually I would only ever eat a sandwich in the space of a couple of days but I hadnt ate at all. I miss James, even though we had only been on one date doesnt mean I didnt love him. There is a loud knock on the door but I decide to stay in bed and pretend I didnt hear it. I heard someones voice but I wasnt quite sure who it was until Luke,Mikey, Cal and Ash all walked into my room. I instantly pulled the covers over my face, not wanting them to see me because I have just been in bed and I havent put any makeup on. Luke asked what was wrong and I told him "Im a mess, I dont have makeup on and I havent sorted my hair" I didnt really care if Luke saw me without makeup because he has been my best friend since we were like 4 and I obviously didnt wear makeup when I was 4 so he has seen me with no makeup on but Cal, Ash and Mikey havent. Luke pulled the cover down and said "Zoe, Youre beautiful either way" I blushed and let go of the covers butI hoped no one would notice me blushing but obviously with my luck Michael said "Aww Thats cute, she's blushing at what you said Luke".Cal then told me they had a surprise for me and Ash held out pizza, it was my favourite kind, sweetcorn and chicken. One thing that no one knew about was that I havent ate properly in months,the most ive ate of a pizza is 1 slice. I shook my head and told them I had already ate. We all watched movies, it was so much fun, I really missed hanging out with Luke,Cal,Ash and Mikey. We watched Daddy's Home, I love Will Ferrell, he is my favourite actor. Halfway through the movie Luke and Mikey winked  at each other and I was sat in between them and I wondered what they were doing until Michael shouted "CHARRGGGEEEE!!!" I ran and Luke and Mikey tried to tickle me and they chased me downstairs while Ash and Cal ran behind them wondering what they were doing. Luke caught me and I started to squirm and try to wriggle out of his grasp but he was way too Strong compared to me. I managed to escape and I ran to the back garden, I was about to jump into the pool but realized that the pool will be freezing. I was running along the tiles next to the pool then suddenly something hit me on the head and I fell, I felt cold water hit my body,it felt refreshing in a way but then my vision blacked out.

Luke's P.O.V
Me and Mikey were chasing Zoe,she ran across the tiles next to the pool then a ball hit her across the head, we turned around and saw girls from our school, they were watching us,they could see over the fence because the fence was short. They were the so called "Popular girls". They were just seriously annoying. We gave them a death glare and then we heard a splash, Zoe had fell into the pool because of how hard the ball hit her head. I expected her to come up out of the water,but she just fell to the floor of the pool, without hesitation Mikey screamed for Cal and Ash and I jumped into the pool, she was going to drown, I got her out as quick as i could but she was motionless. I placed her down gently on the ground next to the pool whilst Cal was on the phone to the paramedics, I was told to give her CPR but it wasnt working, she began spitting out water and I stopped. I was scared, My best friend seemed like she was dying. I ran with her to the ambulance and carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed in the ambulance.I gently stroked her face with my fingers,I used to do that to make her fall asleep,  people used to think we were a couple but we're just bestfriends. Tears began to drip down my face and Michael rubbed my back and said "Its okay Buddy, She's a fighter, she will win this battle" I nodded my head and began to just admire her. She was beautiful, whilst looking at her I began to notice I was falling for her,,,,,I was in love with my best friend and I might never get to tell her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So dramatic! I made the edit thats tagged to this.

Thanks for reading! Please comment and Vote!

Love you guys xx!💕