Chapter 4

1 week later, at band practice

Zoe's P.O.V
Brad invited me to their band practice,I was excited because I hadnt saw Connor,James or Tristan in a while. I pretended to be a fangirl and I wore a jumper that Brad had gave me which was band merch that they decided to not release until next year. It said The Vamps in black writing ane the jumper was a white over the shoulder jumper, I obviously wore a vest top underneath because i definitely wasnt going to just wear an over the shoulder jumper by itself, and I paired it with black leggings. I did my hair in a messy bun and put a beanie over it and quickly did a very neutral makeup look. When I thought I lookef half decent I ran downstairs and to my surprise everyone was there apart from Connor. I gave everyone a hug and while I was hugging James I said "Jamesy, Wheres Con?" James laughed and said "I love when you call me nicknames Zozeebo" Brad had always called me Zozeebo and now James, Tris and Con had started it too. James didnt answer my question but someone said "Looking for me?" And I turned round to see Connor with a smirk on his face with his arms spread out. He then said "Come on out Sarah!" I was wondering who Sarah was until a girl came out and stood next to Connor and Connor wrapped his arms around her waist, it didnt take me long to notice she was his girlfriend. This girl was gorgeous, she had Green eyes with brown speckles in them, she had brown curly hair and her skin tone wasnt too tanned or too Pale, it was just perfect. I then said as a joke "Why are you all getting girlfriends so soon when I'm stuck as a boyfriendless loner" everyone laughed and James wrapped his arm round my shoulder and said "You have me". I was almost certain I had a crush on him, his eyes were perfect and his hair was always styled amazingly and the most important thing is that he is so kind and caring. I didnt want to admit it, It would be wierd for Brad, it wouldnt seem normal if his best friend dated his sister. I loved James and for those 3 seconds he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, it felt like he was protecting me and that I was his girl.

I really liked James but I was scared to tell him,I was soon knocked out of my daydream with Brad clicking his fingers and saying "Earth To Zoe!!" James did his amazing laugh and said "She was just daydreaming about how fabulous I am" he pretended to flick his hair and walked out sassily. We all couldnt stop laughing, but the thing he didnt know was that I was daydreaming about him.

We all walked into the spare room which me and Brad had turned into a music room, It had 2 bass guitars, 5 acoustic guitars, a keyboard and a drumkit. I loved the music room so much, me and Brad shared the instruments and one of the bass guitars was Connors but he keptit at our house and James had bought one of the acoustic guitars and my mum and Dad bought Brad the drum kit before they passed away. The music room had all of my posters in it, there was so many posters, especially Taylor Swift,Fall Out Boy, 5SOS and The Vamps. Dont judge me! Who says I cant have posters of my best friends band and my brother band?

Anyway, the guys began to play 5 songs all together and one song individually. James then asked me to play Love Yourself by Justin Bieber on the keyboard for him. I jumped off of my seat and sat on the chair next to the keyboard, I knew I couldnt mess this up. I started to play an intro I made up and then when the song began James started to play the guitar and sing, his voice was perfect. Brad, being the amazing big brother he is, turned the music sheets over for me so that I wouldnt have to keep stopping, he was watching the way my fingers moved and he smiled contently. When me and James had finished he came over and hugged me and said "You did great, You should make covers on youtube!" I had been considering making a youtube channel but it was always one of those things where I would say "I'll do it later" but I never ended up making one. Brad,Connor and Tris all said "James is right, you really should" and Brad didnt make it any better by saying "I've heard her sing before, she is amazing" I was told by Tris to sing and I began to sing Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy. I was lucky enough to have Connor near me because he knew how to play it on the acoustic guitar and he began to play it.

La,Da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da
La,da,da,da,da,da,da
When Rome's in ruins,
We are the lions, free of the coluseum,
In poison places,
We're anti venom,
We're the beginning of the end,

Tonight,the foxes hunt the hounds,
Its all over now,
Before it has begun,
We've already won,

We are wild, we are like Young Volcanoes,
We are wild, Americana, exotica, do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby ohhh,

I stopped after the chorus and everyone paused but then began to clap. Sarah then said "Thats amazing Zoe! How do you do it?"
I smiled at her and said "Practice is all it takes" then I walked downstairs to retrive a drink.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do You think Zames will be a cute couple if they get together?x (its the best ship name I can think of)x

Thanks for reading!xx

Love you xxx