Chapter 15- This is it

James' P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^
This is it, its been a week since Zoe passed away and today its her funeral. I dont want to go, a funeral is for saying goodbye, but I dont want to say Goodbye because she will always be here. I love Zoe so much, I gave her a note before she passed away, I told her how much she meant to me. I gave her a necklace, i had a matching one,they were both paper airplanes, it reminded me of one day when I was helping her study for an exam and we ended up throwing paper airplanes and having pillow fights. I loved days like that, even though we were just friends. I loved the pointless days that we can hardly explain because they dont make any sense. I want her back, I want the amazing,talented beautiful girl that I loved back. I want her. I need her. I love her. But even more...I miss her.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Brad's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^
Today was the day, it is the day where I need to carry my baby sister down the aisle and say goodbye to her. Its the day where I need to stand and watch her be took away. I cant do this, but I couldnt let anyone else know that. I was sharing a hotel room with James,Tris and Connor and Mikey,Luke, Ash and Cal were all in another hotel room. We decided to stay in a hotel room so that we were close to the church. I had my white top, black blazer and black jeans (which looked very smart) on. I was trying to fix my tie and James came over and fixed it because it looked squinty. I couldnt hold it in for longer and I looked him in the eyes and said "James, I cant do this" tears fell from my eyes and I soon was sobbing. My little sister is gone, she is my best friend and she always will be,she was the most amazing person I knew and now she is gone. She was the girl that I always said "Remember if anyone ever hurts you,I'll beat them up and whip their ass until they fly into space."that always used to make her laugh. James,Tris and Connor made sure I was okay then we all walked out of the hotel and stepped in the funeral car. When we walked outside I saw flashing lights and people gasping,it was the paparazzi, no one else knew about what happened to Zoe apart from me,Tris,James,Connor, Ash,Cal,Mikey and Luke and the paparazzi seemed eager to find out what was wrong. I was still upset so James,Tris and Connor made sure the paprazzi couldnt see me or Luke because they knew it was hurting us the most and they didnt want the paparazzi to see us upset. Me,Luke, Ash,Cal,Mikey,James,Tris and Connor all got into the car and arrived at the church. A car was being driven behind us which had Zoe in it and it arrived just after us. I saw Connors Mum and Dad,James' Mum and Dad and Tris' Mum and Dad all waiting beside the church, they all looked like they were crying,they were all like parents to me and Zoe. I then saw Luke, he went straight over to his mum Liz when he saw her waiting. I saw him begin to cry,I hated it, I hate when people say "Guys dont cry" cause its a huge lie, guys do cry, everyone does. Liz was hugging her son as if she would never let him go, I missed that,I missed when me,Zoe,my mum and my dad would have massive hugs or when we would go to the beach every summer, I missed having my parents around, I have no one now,no one but my friends. I saw alot of people who were close to both me and Zoe, there was Blake Richardson, Reece Bibby and George Smith from New Hope Club, Drew Dirksen, Austin Coroni, Levi Jones and Nate Parker from The Tide and we also invited people who Zoe loved, we invited Shawn Mendes, Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Troye Sivan, Alfie Deyes (Pointlessblog), Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe), Marcus Butler, Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr and they all managed to make it. Zoe had met Shawn a lot of times but they couldnt see each other that often because Shawn was on tour and Zoe has met Alfie,Zoe,Troye,Jim,Marcus and Tanya a few times because they have been on TV shows when Luke,Ash,Mikey and Cal were also on that TV show so Luke invited Zoe along to.

Sophie (James' little sister) was going to sing, she is an amazing singer and Zoe was one of Sophies best friends, Sophie looked up to Zoe as if Zoe was her big sister. Sophie began to sing See You Again by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth as we all entered. Everyone was sat in their seats and me,James,Tris,Connor,Luke,Mikey,
Ash and Cal were all going to carry Zoe's body into the church. We all stood up and made our way to the back of the church and we began to carry her down the aisle. Tears fell down my face and I felt someone whisper "Its okay" and I looked round and saw it was Luke. Me and Luke were carrying each side at the front, James was behind me and Mikey was on Lukes side, Connor was next to Cal and Tris was next to Ash (A/N OMFG I DID THIS RANDOMLY AND I JUST NOTICED IVE PUT THE LEAD SINGERS NEXT TO EACH OTHER,THE LEAD GUITARISTS NEXT TO EACH OTHER, THE BASSISTS NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND THE DRUMMERS NEXT TO EACH OTHER, IM PHYSCIC) I felt James pat my back and tell me it was alright but I began to cry harder as I saw Luke, Mikey, Ash and Cal crying, I couldnt see James,Tris or Connor but I could hear them sniffling and they sounded like they were crying too. We placed Zoe down on the altar and sat back down in our seats. Me and James are botu singing "She was the One". James was being lead singer and I was just joining in on the chorus. We sang then James and Connor sang "A Thousand Years by Christina Perry"
(A/N please listen to both songs)

We made our way out of the church and walked to the graveyard and that was it. I was saying goodbye to my baby sister. We stayed at the graveyard for almost 2 hours. Me,James,Connor,Tristan,Luke, Ash, Cal and Mikey all spoke to Zoe, as if she was sitting right in front of us. We all had flowers and sat them next to her grave and James bought her a heart shaped pendant necklace that has"She Was The One" engraved into the heart and he sat it next to her grave and he had a bracelet which says "She was the One" and he put it on. Sophie (James' sister) came after we had been there for one hour, she was so upset,it broke all of our hearts. She was only 2 years younger than Zoe, Sophie is 15. An hour after Sophie came we all went back to the hotel room and Sophie went home. I couldnt sleep at all. I missed Zoe. She was the one who kept me above the water when I was struggling. I love her and I will miss her always
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Firstly I want to give a massive End of the book shoutout to Vampsarebaes she is the most awesome friend ever! I love her so so so much and you guys should too because she gave me the motivation to actually get off my lazy a$$ and finish this God Damn book! She is an amazing, beautiful,funny,inspiring girl and she is also an outstanding writer! Xx
Love You Gorgeous xxx

Thats This book finished! Yay!

Sorry its such a sad ending. I miss Zoe already.

My new book is going to be an Adopted by The Vamps or an Adopted by 5SOS book.

Also I forgot to say that I did get picked for Alton Towers which means in June there will be loads of updates on my books because it takes so long to travel to Alton Towers lol xx

Love You all  Soooooooooooo Much and I cant wait to start writing again xx
Thanks for reading lovelies! Xx