Chapter 10-The Memories

James' P.O.V
^^^^^^ ^ ^^^^
It hurt me so much to see Zoe like that. I wasnt going out with another girl, I was told by my managers I had to for publicity and because we havent been featured in magazines recently, I didnt want to but I had to, I had to do it for Brad,Tris and Connor, I didnt want to let them down. I was getting ready to go to Zoe's house when I got a call from Brad telling me what happened. I saw Luke and Brad, they were told to go to the doctor and speak. Luke had tears running down his face and Brad was comforting him while me, Tris,Connor,Michael,Ash and Calum all waited outside. Me,Tris,Brad and Con are all close friends to Michael,Luke,Ash and Calum, I think its because of our love for music. I wanted to tell them that I was told by my managers to "date" another girl. I wasnt actually dating her, she acted like we were though. I really didnt like her. I'm just scared, scared im going to lose Zoe.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Luke's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^
Only 2 visitors were allowed in at a time to Zoe's room, firstly me and Brad went in. I saw her. She lay there, motionless,her face was as pale as the curtains that hung over the window. Me and Brad both rushed over and took chairs and sat next to her. She had an oxygen mask connected to her and lots of wires connected from her stomach to machines next to her. It all looked so abnormal, I would never have expected this to happen to Zoe. We had been best friends all our lives. When we were younger we used to always cause trouble, to be honest it was mostly me, Zoe just watched, I used to always be told off by my dad because me and Zoe would sneak in the back door and steal cookies from the cookie jar. I missed my dad. I still do. I havent saw him in 3 years, he went to the army when I turned 6. Ive saw him 5 times since he went away, Im now 18. I used to always hope he would be home for my birthday.But he never came.

I missed my memories of Zoe and I, I wish I could go back and relive them. We used to always dress up and pretend to be explorers or astronauts,or go tree climbing, or we would go to the park. We had so much fun. I wish I could just stay young, where we werent stressed out, didnt have to panic about school and the only thing you would worry about was if you remembered your school lunch money from your mum.
Brad said he would leave me with Zoe, I decided this was my time to speak. "Zoe, its Luke. I love you Zoe, please stay strong for us. We messaged your favourite celebrities and they are praying for you, Alfie (Pointlessblog), Zoe (Zoella), Marcus (MarcusButlerTV), Jim (JimChapman), Tanya (Tanya Burr), Oli (OliWhiteTV), Caspar (Dicasp), Joe (ThatcherJoe) and Troye (TroyeSivan) all said they would pray for you. We love you Zoe. Im sorry this happened to you, I wish it was me, Id rather suffer myself thab watch you suffer." I then took a deep breathe "Do you remember when we were little how we used to sneak in the back door and steal cookies and my dad would get angry at us until he started tickling us. That was so much fun, I miss my dad,but I miss you more. I cant wait to see your gorgeous smile again. Dont worry,I will make sure those girls get what they deserve" Tears ran down my face and I hugged Zoe gently and I whispered "Zoe, please stay here,stay strong, I love you so so much, so unbelievably much"

A tear fell from my eye and onto her hand, it hurt seeing someone as kind and caring as Zoe to be hurt. I cant believe those girls, Zoe has done nothing wrong to them, she didnt deserve it. I was praying,praying that my best friend will survive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
3 weeks later
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Luke's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I had visited Zoe everyday I could. I stayed for as long as possible. I hadnt ate properly or slept properly in weeks. There was small signs she was waking up, she would ocassionally move her hand to mine or twitch her nose. The doctors just said it was her nerves that did it. They are going to turn her life support off in two days.

A

ll I want is to see my best friend smile again. I dont see why this had to happen to her, Zoe has did nothing but be nice to people all her life.
Michael,Calum and Ashton all tried to get me to come home, I refused, Ive only been home to change my clothes and have a shower then I come straight back to the hospital. Ive stayed in the hospital every single night. I want to be there when she wakes up. It was tough for us all, me and Brad stayed every night and Michael,Calum,Ashton,James, Tristan and Connor all went home but came back in the morning. Im currently in Zoe's room, its just us two, Brad had to leave to go for a shower. It was torture seeing Zoe lying there motionless, she looked lifeless, and there was nothing I could do. I was trying everything I could to get her to wake up, I asked Michael,Ashton and Calum to all bring my guitar and for them to come to Zoe's room. I soon saw them carrying my guitar, and Michael was carrying his. I decided we should all sing a song for Zoe, we all sang Beside You.

Within a minute I was all packed up,
Got a ticket to another world,
I dont wanna go, I dont wanna go,
Silent words are hard to speak,
When your thoughts are all I see,
Dont ever leave, she said to me,

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky,
To the beat of our hearts at the same time,
So close but so far away, can you hear me?

She sleeps alone,
My heart wants to come home,
I wish I was, I wish I was,
Beside you,
She lies awake,
Im tryna find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was,
Beside You,

Another day and Im somewhere new,
I made a promise that I'll come home soon,
Bring me back, bring me back to you,

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky,
To the beat of out hearts at the same time,
So close but so far away,

She sleeps alone,
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish was,
Beside you,
She lies awake,
Im tryna find the words to say,
I wish I was, I wish I was,
Beside you,

There are pieces of us both,
Under every city light,
And they're shining as we fade into the night,

She sleeps alone,
My heart wants to come home,
I wish I was,

She sleeps alone,
My heart wants to come home,
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you,
She lies awake,
Im tryna find the words to say,
I wish I was,I wish I was
Beside you,

She sleeps alone,
My heart wants to come home,
I wish I was, I wish I was,
Beside You

^^^^^^^^^^^
Luke's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^
And Just as we finished singing, Zoe reached her hand out and whispered " I will always be Beside You"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry I havent updated in a while. I have so much school work and hardly any time.

I will try and get at least 2 or 3 updates a week, Im aiming to write 30 chapters this month, just like I did with my last book Second Chances.

I am going to try to write a new book each month and I also want all of you to comment who you would like to star in March's book.
You can pick either:
James McVey
Tristan Evans
Connor Ball
Michael Clifford
Calum Hood
Ashton Irwin
Harry Styles
Niall Horan
Liam Payne
Louis Tomlinson
Zoe Sugg (Zoella)
Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog)
Joe Sugg (Thatcher Joe)

You cannot pick Luke Hemmings or Brad Simpson because Luke is the star of this book and Brad was the star of Januarys book. Im going to try to get All of the Vamps and all of 5SOS to have their each individual books this year and have another extra two people (hopefully that makes sense)

Thank You for reading, Love You, Remember to comment who you want to see in the next book xx
I made the collage of Ashton Irwin which is tagged :) xx