runaway assassin

Mother's P.O.V
(before she runaway)

I entered the office without looking up at my ex-husband "please take a seat Ms.Warren" the woman at the desk said I sat down next to my ex-husband. We were about to start till her phone rang "excuse me" she said while walking out of the room "why do you want her" i asked "you didn't even want visiting hours or custody of her till now and it's been a year Jerold" he sighed and started rubbing his forehead "why" he said "Sarah......we've been over this, she's my daughter and unlike you i wouldn't want her to be helping you with those damn ridiculous things you call-"

"you don't even love her" i yelled before storming out, I got into the car and started driving towards the pharmacy to get some Advil. "hey Sarah how ya doing" the cashier asked "got into a fight with my ex husband he wants custody of Lindsey after about a freak-in ye-" my phone started to ring "must be him" I picked up my phone "listen Sarah" his voice rung in my ears "Lindsey is my daughter too and she shouldn't be with some drug addicted bitch who sleeps all day.....i'm gonna get her whether you like it or not" i hung up.

I drove back towards the apartment please don't let her be gone she's the only thing i have left, I ran upstairs towards our apartment and she was still there. YES! "hi honey i'm home" i said "god i had a very long day, i'm gonna take a little nap" i went into my room and changed in a nightgown and hopped into bed and started to sleep.

dream

I heard a large crash and my little girl scream "DADDY" filled with joy, what i thought she hated him for leaving us. I ran towards the front door and saw Lindsey in his arms with the look that she wanted to kill me "Lindsey" I whispered her expression didn't change. I heard my ex-husband start to laugh and said "I told you I would get her" he walked out of the door with Lindsey still in her arms. "NO" I screamed "YOUR NOT TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME"  i ran after them but i fell  into a dark pit. In the background I could hear Lindsey giggle and say "what's gonna happen to mom" i heard jarold sigh a little and say "somewhere where, where she won't get you"

end of dream

"LINDSEY" i screamed i looked up at the clock 6:20 i got up and ran towards her room she wasn't there, I tore apart the whole apartment and she wasn't here. Oh no my baby girl's gone NO I ran towards my cell phone and called Jarold "hello" he said

"where is she" i said

"what"

"you know what i mean wheres Lindsey"

"at your place or did you forget"

"no I didn't forget and she's not here"

"aw shit Sarah you always screw things up you call the cops I'll be over there in a few" oh no, oh no,oh no she's gone my little Lindsey's gone. Oh my baby girl, I hope nothings happened to her "911 what's your emergency" the woman said "h-hello" I said "my little girls gone and i can't find her anywhere" she told me to wait for the police to come and asked me a few questions. oh Lindsey please be alright.

____________________________

sorry it's kinda short :(

so please vote, comment, or fan :)

also some of you might be wondering doesn't the daughter look like the mother (shrug) I don't know i just chose it as a perfect fit. If you have any other ideas for pics let me know :)