runaway assassin

Sarah's P.O.V

"Well, what is it" I asked they looked at eachother for a while.

"Tom wasn't ran over by a car" Lindsey said "he was in a fight" That's impossible Tom would never hurt a fly.

"With who" I asked

"Dad" she said thats impossible how would Tom even know him unless...no it's not true. I looked over at Tom and he nodded.

"You're kidding, Tom... you would never do something like that" I said

"But we do" he said we? "Lindsey, why don't you and the gang go get something to eat at the cafeteria down stairs" She nodded and left the room. "Sarah, I know you're mad and..probably shocked that someone like me worked with your ex and that Lindsey is also an assassin"

"Why didn't you tell me? Oh god, I was hoping to get away from killers after I divorced Jarold and that Lindsey wouldn't be anything like them" I yelled

"Lindsey isn't like them, they killed for no reasons what so ever" Tom said, what like that isn't what she's doing "What we do is kill those who do wrong; like pedophiles or rapists. Sarah I know you don't like this buissness but it's what we do" I can't believe this, everyone the two people I love more that anythig are killers. This isn't right, this isn't fair.

"I have to go and do some thinking about this" I said walking out to my car I never expected this to happen. I hoped that once I parted from Jarold I didn't have to deal with this.

(2 weeks later)

It's been two weeks since I've last seen Tom or Lindsey, I miss them both so much. And because I love them so much i'm going to do the right thing.I got into my car and drove down towards Tom's house. When I got there, Lindsey opened the door with a smile and her smile was gone "What are you doing here" she asked

"Hi honey, is Tom here" I asked, she nodded and led me into the kitchen where everyone was cheering and drinking. Probably celebrating a murder, I looked over at Tom who was talking to Phil. "Tom" I said walking towards him "we need to talk"

"Sarah" he said "nice to see you again" he led me into his office and closed the door behind us "you wanted talk"

"Yes" I said "I've made up my mind, I love you and Lindsey so much but I would feel better if the right thing was done so.... I'm calling the cops. You may never forgive me for this but I think it would be best" I took the phone out of my purse and started dialing when it was shot out of my hand, what the hell. I looked behind me and saw Lindsey.

"You really think that i'm gonna let you call the cops on us" she said "you're gonna call the cops on your own daughter"

"Sarah, I'm sorry but we can't let you do that and even if you did we would be out of here so fast" he said "I know you thought you were doing the right thing but....I think you should go. This is goodbye Sarah, forever" I walked out of the house and drove back home, while driving those words rang in my head 'goodbye Sarah, forever'. That's it, no more Lindsey and no more Tom. But i'm still going to do the right thing, when I got home I got on the land line and called the police.

"911 what's your emergency" a woman on the end said

"Yes, this is Sarah. I'd like to report a murder at 415 avenue street" I said 

"we are on the way" the woman said

(30 minutes later)

"I'm sorry Ms but it seems they left but don't worry, we'll catch them" an officer said, I nodded my head and went up towards Lindsey's room. Most of her stuff was gone, I wondered around and saw a box with my name on it. I opened it and saw her old hat, jacket and backpack, there was a note in it that only said goodbye .

-------------------------------------------

Okay only more chapter then finished. I kept my promise :)

I will upload the last chapter sometime before Friday so stay tuned.
Also going to have a quick contest,

If you can guess what everybody was celebrating I will:

Dedicate:my next story to you, fan you, and (drum role, please) mention one of you're stories to my fans

please remember to
Vote,
Fan,
and comment.

bye for now,
blackangel68