The Plus Sized Vampire

Chapter 1

I found myself in that room again. The one I seem to go to when I'm feeling highly troubled. My mother forbids me to go that room. I'm not sure why. When I ask her she changes the subject or yells at me in a firm voice not to ever enter it. She says that room is evil and no good. But once I'm in the room I feel a sense of calmness over come me and a little bit of sadness? There are other rooms that I get a sense of sadness as well, though not as much when I'm in the forbidden room. Just moments ago I returned to my room and all my negative emotions came rushing back.

I stared at my high ceiling deep in thought. For the past few months I have been nothing but depressed. All because of one man and what he has done to me. I have lost all confidence in myself. I've even stopped drinking blood. I'm slowly dying. I can feel it. The whole kingdom is worried. My mother is the most worried. She blames herself for over half of my depression.

She's the one who tried to make me go on special diets and to exercise. She's the one who's pushed me closer and closer to the edge. I've thought of killing myself a few times. At one point I had actually became confident. I actually felt pretty. I was finally getting it in my head that you don't need to be skinny to be beautiful. My confidence in myself was shot down. I regret greatly letting that horrid man in my life. That sorry excuse of a man pulled me over the edge. Each word he had said to me plays over in my head. The more I've said them to myself the more I've begun to believe them.

Tears of blood fell out the corner of my eyes and onto my pillow. Who can love me? An ugly disgusting fat vampire. I just want one person to tell me I'm beautiful (even if its a lie) and I'll die a happy woman.

I heard my door slowly creak open. I do not bother to wipe away my tears. Just from the in take of one breathe I can tell its my mother. For some reason she naturally smells of peaches. She doesn't have to wear any type of perfume cause of her natural fragrance. She not only smells good but looks good. In my eyes shes basically a goddess. Her dark brown hair is no matter what looking amazing. Even on the most hottest days of the year her hair is perfect. Her face hardly has lines on it so its hard to guess her age. She doesn't even have to wear make up. She's got that natural beauty that all girls wish they had. Don't even get me started on her body. Its like the gods and goddess sculpted her body to perfection. Not one stretch mark on her body. Her body is flawless and she shows it every chance she gets. I wonder if I have a natural fragrance that smells as good as hers or if I'll ever have a body like hers.

I heard her light foot steps walk to my side of the bed. She looked down to me with her hazel eyes full of pain, sorrow, and regret. I continued to stare at the ceiling. Not once did I make eye contact.

"I can never forgive myself for all I've done to you. I beat myself up for making you feel the way you do. I- Vidia... Please drink blood. I beg of you. You are my only daughter- my only child. The kingdom needs you. I need you," she whispered the last part. I kept silent. She sighed heavily and continued on,"You leave me no choice."

What the hell is she talking about?

A loud whistle pierced my ears. My door was thrown open and in walked three people. Two were guards and a man I've never seen before. Inhaled and wished I hadn't. Human. This is the first time I've met one. My throat closed up and I could feel my fangs extend fully out. My hunger was rising from the pit of my stomach all the way to my clenched throat. I could hear and see the pulse on his neck, clear as day. My mouth watered at the intoxicating smell of his sweet blood. I could basically taste him already. My senses were going off the charts. One word kept repeating in my head. Blood. I wanted it and I wanted it now.

I forced my body to stay on the bed and resisted the urge to drain him dry.

"This human will stay locked in here with you until your hunger over takes your actions and you drink from him," my mother said bringing the human to stand by my bed. I closed my eyes tightly shut and felt a sob bubble up my chest. " I don't want to lose my daughter so soon. I was at a dead end. I'm doing this for your own good."

I felt silky soft lips leave a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I love you my child," she whispered before walking to the door. The sound of keys and a lock being put into place confirmed my mothers words. She's really doing this to me. It suddenly became hard to breathe. The moment I opened my eyes my tears of blood poured out. My sobs filled the room. Why me? I looked over to see the human staring at me. His dark grey eyes were filled with nothing but hate.

They didn't even clean up the poor man. He was completely filthy and his cloths looked like rags stitched together. He was quite handsome. Strong features. He seemed pretty tall. His dark brown reached just an inch or two above his broad shoulders. He has a cute little butt chin. He seemed like the strong silent type. Stays to himself, yet is an ordinary guy. Women may flock to him due to the mystique that surrounds his persona. He seems be rough, strong and maybe sensitive. But I could be wrong. This is all just from an observation with my eyes.

I could feel myself losing control. This is just plain torture. I wanted to sink my teeth into his neck. I so badly wanted to feel his thick blood slid down my throat. I was pushed back into reality when I heard a loud gasp. My eyes focused to see the human flat against the wall and my hand around his throat. Holy shit I got up without noticing it. I stepped away in horror. My instincts are trying to kick in. I will soon act as I lioness stalking her prey. This is bad.

Really bad.

His pulse called to me. I licked my lips anxiously. I must resist the hunger. I felt myself slowly walking back over to him. My hips swayed seductively as I neared him.

•••

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

So in most vampire books that I've read vampires are fit, healthy, yada, yada and so on. It got me thinking why not have a plus sized vampire? It's something different, I want to try and make this none cliche as possible but well see what happens ;P LOL. Hope you enjoyed that :3 don't forget to vote, comment, share, & fan! Ciao.<3