We Have A Plan

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Hello old and new readers! Before I start this chapter I want to say thank you for all the reads, votes, & amazing comments. You all are just awesome. Honestly I didn't think this story would get so much attention. I'm happy for those who like/love my story :) You guys have put happy tears in my eyes. I know I don't have the best of writing skills but I'm slowly trying to improve them <3 I'm thinking that this story will have about 3-4 chapters before its done? Possibly? Depends if my mind comes up with more ideas xD lol. Okay I'm done babbling. Go read and enjoy :3

Oh! Before I forget there's a very sexual explicit scene in this chapter. Just a heads up >.>

;)

Chapter 14

My eyes fluttered open as my mind slowly unraveled and the fog of sleep evaporated. Its been about a week since the ceremony. A lot has happened in that week. not with just Lestat and I but the pack and other pack. I looked over to see Lestat still asleep. I smiled as I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He softly sighed in his sleep and tightened his hold on me causing my body to lay on top of his. I blushed beet red as I felt his morning wood rub against me through my thin black panties.

A moan slipped out of me as his hips subconsciously thrusted up. His bulge rubbed harder onto my growing wet center. I felt my nipples harden as naughty thoughts swirled around in my head. My hips began to move on their own. I made sure my center wasn't the only place getting treatment. I moaned out again as his cock rubbed up against my clit.

"L-Lestat," I whispered breathlessly. Just as his hips thrusted up his eyes slowly opened.

"Mmmmm, thought this was all a dream." He said with a smirk. I felt myself grow wetter at the sound of his sexy sleep coated voice. Oh damn. This is not helping."I can feel your happy juices. I guess I'm not the only one happy."

I looked away as I blushed redder than a tomato. This is so embarrassing. I've never done something like this to or with a guy. I'm 100% virgin. Call me crazy but I've never even touched myself.

"You're the one who pulled me on top of you,"I mumbled embarrassed. Large hands grabbed my face gently and slowly turned me to face a serious Lestat.

"You're so beautiful in the morning, noon, day or night." He whispered huskily. He captured my lips as he sat up. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck. Something over came me as I responded back to his kiss. My body slowly heated up, my flesh became flush. Our tongues fought for dominance. A moan slipped from me as my nipples rubbed up against his chest through the shirt I'm wearing. They hardened further, if even possible.

Just as a thought struck me, Lestat was doing some exploring with his hands under my shirt.

"We have a meeting today," I reminded him. "We shouldn't be late."

He groaned sounding disappointed. I had to end our heated session. I want him so bad but.... I don't feel beautiful, or sexy, I feel ugly still. For all the many years my mother told me how a man wouldn't want me for my large body, I started to hate my image. I would always avoid a mirror like its a plague.

Fingers gently grasped my chin and turned my face."Baby, are you okay?"

Baby. Just that one word made my heart skip a beat. I loved and hated hearing him say it. The man who crushed my confidence right before my eyes used to call me that. Unwanted memories resurfaced. I forced a smile and nodded my head.

"I'm fine." I lied smoothly. He didn't seem convinced but he kept quiet."I think I'll go take a shower."

I extracted my face from his hands and walked to the bathroom. Emotions I've stored away for years swirled in the center of my chest. My heart began to pound. My breathing erratic. Tears weld up in my eyes. As soon as I closed the bathroom door I rushed over to the shower and turned it on full blast. It drown out the sound of my sobs. I stripped naked and stepped into the shower and under the shower head. My tears mixed with the droplets of water racing down my body.

Long muscular arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up against a rock hard body. I gasped in surprise as I looked up into two dark grey orbs. They looked so sad and full of pain. Panic set in once I realized we were both naked. With my head down in shame, I covered my body best as possible.

"Please don't look at me," I whispered more embarrassed than I've ever been in my entire life. No one has ever seen me naked, maybe my mother once or twice when I was a teen but this...this is something different.

"Why?" He asked sounding confused."What's wrong? I'm feeling so many emotions from you that I don't know whether to scream or cry."

"I'm completely and utterly ugly. I'm scared that my body will disgusted you and you'll throw me to the side. I feel like you just want me for sex. I mean I want you too, so bad but I don't just want you physically but also mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. I really like you I do. I haven't felt like this for someone in a long ass time. And it scares me shitless. I- I -." I was silenced when he turned my head to the left and tilted up so he could capture my lips in a deep passionate kiss. My insides melted on the spot. His arms tightened around me as I moaned softly into his mouth. Suddenly something very large and hard was poking my ass. We made out for what seemed like a life time. By the time we broke apart we were breathing hard.

"You are beautiful. Inside and out, never think other wise. I have no idea who lodged it in your head that you're ugly but you're far from ugly. You're the beautifulest woman I've ever seen, I mean my words. If I have to prove it till the day I die, so be it. You've done things to me that it seems no other has before. My eyes are set only on you. And trust me when I say your body isn't the only thing I want. I plan on winning over your heart, even if it takes me a millennia. Now how about we save some water and take a shower together?" He reached in front of us for a body sponge. He grabbed the pomegranate soap and squeezed a small amount on it. He rubbed it in till both his hands and sponge were covered in soap suds.

"Close your eyes." He whispered in my ear sounding husky. I did as I was told. I could feel him begin to run the sponge across my chest. My nipples began to harden . He rubbed curled around each breast. I bit my lip as a moan made its way up my throat. He washed my whole body from top to bottom. I assumed he was going to rinse me off but I was wrong. I heard the click sound of a soap bottle being opened. I gasped and moaned as he grabbed and massaged both breasts skillfully. I leaned my head back as he ran a hand over my stomach and between my legs. My hips jerked forward as his fingers slowly rubbed my clit. I lifted my arms upon me to encircle his neck as his fingers started to move faster. I cried out in pleasure when I felt a pressure building up in my lower body.

"L-Lestat!" I cried out.

"Open your eyes and lean forward." He ordered. I whimpered when his hands left my body but I did as I was told. Is he going to take me right here? Right now? I immediately became nervous."Not here. I want to save that for the bedroom. I want it to be slow and full of passion, not a quick fuck." He said as though reading my mind. The way he spoke turned me on even more.

His hands gripped my hips just as I felt his hard member slide between my legs and up again my dripping center and hardened nub. I moaned as my body came alive.

"Ready?" All it took was one nod of my head. His hips thrusted fully forward. He started out slow but that didn't last long. His speed picked up when I moaned his name. Is this what it feels like to do naughty things with a man?

Before I knew it we were screaming each others names as my body felt as though fireworks were going off in me. Never have I felt something so good and intense. Something thick, white, and warm, came shooting out the top of his still hard rod onto the tiled wall before us. So this is what a mans semen look like. We stood to catch our breathes then washed each other and got out.

When we went down for breakfast we were informed that the meeting wasn't going to be till noon. Which was good cause we were able to eat out breakfast at a normal pace and not having to rush. After our little hot session in the shower I can't look at Lestat without blushing. I hope no one heard my yells of pleasure earlier. I think grace knows something up cause every time she looks at my she gets this weird glint in her eyes and she starts to smile.

"So Vidia... How has your morning been so far?" She asked bringing her cup of coffee up to her mouth to hide her smile.

This is going to be a long morning.

*

*

*

I take a sip of my cup of apple juice as the alphas from different packs before me continue to argue. For the past two hours we have been trying to decide which problem to tackle my mother or the blue demons. Not too long ago we got word she's gathering an army. Of course she'd love to add more shit to our plate. This meeting was giving me a headache.

"Excuse me," I said trying to gain the attention of the alphas. A plan was ready forming in my head."EXCUSE ME!"

All talking ceased as their attention was all on me. Jeez don't need to give me those looks.

Hurry and share what you have planned!

"I say we go after my mother first. You may not know the castle well but I know it like the back of my hand. I know secret passageways throughout the castle that not even my mother knows of. We can do a surprise attack. Once we've dealt with her we can tackle the blue demon issue. Then all packs can roam the night fear free."

They all started talking amongst themselves on who they would send on this mission. I glanced over to see Lestat looking at me with his eyes filled with proudness. Made me feel good.

Now that we have a plan. I believe it's time to give my mother a species visit.

**Authors Note**

Before I talk of this chapter I want to tell you that on a few chapters I've added something's to them. In chapter 1 I added some things in the beginning and middle and I forgot what other chapters I added things in and erased stuff in. You'll just have to back and reread ;0

Okay now about this chapter. There are errors and I will later go and fix them. So sorry it took so long to upload. Been working on this since the 16th. Been soo busy and tired <.> but I'm glad I have finally finished it! Woot! Next chapter is gonna be awesome ;) that's all I'm saying xD haha. Well ciao! <3

~RoRo~