You Are Not My Mother!

Chapter 9

What ever has changed didn't sound good. I was about to ask what plans Rex had thought up but a ruckus outside caught our attention. My eyes grew wide. It couldn't be. I ran past Grace and Lestat to head out the house. I just stared not believing my eyes.

"Mama?" I asked confused. She turned her tear filled eyes towards me. She looked at me in shock and disbelief.

"What have they done to my baby? Oh god." She whispered. She looked around at the gathering crowd." What have you done to my baby!"

She held up a gun and started waving it around.

"If any of you take another goddamn step towards me again I'll blow your fucking head off. I'm loaded with silver bullets and so arm my two guard in the trees." She yelled. She looked at me and smiled."Come here baby girl. Mama's here to take you home."

I was hesitant but I felt someone gently nudge me forward. I looked behind me to see Grace. Tears instantly sprung up in my eyes as Lizzie popped into my mind. I quickly hugged her.

"Tell Liz to get better for me and that I'll miss her. I'll try and visit if possible," I whispered low so only she could hear. She nodded her head as I stepped back ,fresh tears ran down her face. I walked over to my mother with my head down. She gave everyone a look before grabbing my arm tightly and walking us into the woods. The whole way back to the castle I couldn't stop crying. I didn't want to leave.

It was still light out when we made it back. As soon as we got inside my mother had me locked in my room. It still looked the same. I cried for hours on my bed. Once I stopped I felt tired. I got up off my bed and went into my bathroom to wash my face cool water. When I walked back into my room someone was sitting on my bed. Mother. Her back was to me and her head was bent down.

"It's so good to have you back Vidia." She said low."I've missed you."

Why does she sound so strange? She stood up and walked over to me. When her eyes went to my ears above my head she frowned and clucked her tongue.

"We need to something about those ears and tail. We must make you into a full on vampire again. This won't look good for our image." She said looking deep in thought. I didn't like the sound of this at all. I held my tail close to me. Her face lit up as though something wonderful came to mind. But I'm pretty sure its' far from wonderful."I know what we can do. Guards!"

Two guards walked in looking at my mother for further orders.

"Each of you grab her and take her to the medical room." She said smiling. Fear formed in the pit of my stomach."Aw sweetheart you don't have to be scared. Mama is gonna fix you!"

I began to full on freak out as the guards grabbed an arm each and used vampire speed to bring me into the medical room. My mother wasn't far behind.

"Strap her laying face down," she ordered. I looked at her with fear filled eyes. I started to struggle more and began to scream as they strapped me down on a bed faced down. Oh god no. I looked up to see a nurse walk over pushing a rolling table with medical tools on it.

"We're ready doctor," she said to someone behind me.

"Mama please don't! PLEASE," I begged her struggling against the restraints. She walked over to me and petted the top of my head.

"It'll be okay sweetie. It'll be over soon I promise," she said smiling wide. She walked away out of my vision. In her place stood the doctor. He looked up at my mother. He did a short nod and lifted a knife. Please no. Oh god please have mercy on me.

I screamed with all my lung power as he cut through my left ear. Blood started going everywhere. I tried to get away my I couldn't. Once he was done with my left ear he went straight to my right one. Blood soaked my hair. My vision began to blur as my ears were thrown into a silver tray. It hurts. It hurts so much. I began to sob uncontrollably. I thought he was done. Until he touched my tail.

"PLEASE NO. ANYTHING BUT THAT! OH GOD, PLEASE STOP. I BEG OF YOU,"I screamed. He didn't even hesitate. He took my tail in a firm grip and lifted it up. My screams of pure agony filled the room as he heartlessly cut through my tail. I could hear my tail crack and flesh being torn.

I laid there screaming and crying as my blood off me and on the floor. I fainted just as the nurse walked to my holding something white.

I've come to a conclusion that my mother has gone crazy.

My eyes slowly opened to the sound of a steady beeping sound. I lifted my head and looked around. My heart beat picked up when I realized I was in the medical room still. I sat up and winced. I looked down to see my ass wrapped in a bandage. I can't believe she did that to me. Tears fell down my face as I pulled out the needles the were supplying me blood. I got up carefully and walked to the door limping. Shit this still hurts. I sobbed as I opened the door with sweaty hands.

I gasped as the nurse ,who helped that bastard doctor, bumped into me. She looked at me in shock.

"Princess! You shouldn't be out of bed. Come on I'll help ya back into bed," she said gently grabbing my arm. I looked at her arm in disgust. Anger started to boil in my veins.

"Touch me again and I'll bite your fucking hand off." I sneered pulling her hand off my arm."Where is my mother?"

"I-in the kitchen," she whispered.

"Thanks," I said forcing a smile. I started to walk towards the kitchen but spun back around."Oh and nurse?"

"Yea-." I punched her square in the face cutting off her reply. She stumbled back holding a bleeding broken nose.

"That bitch was for my ears and tail." I turned around smiling as I headed to the kitchen. Servants and maids that I pasted stared after me in shock. I just smiled and flipped them off.

I entered the kitchen to see my mom walking around talking to herself. What I'd give to strangle this crazy bitch.

"Mama?" I asked with a soft tone. Time to play innocent.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to me. Her mouth twisted into disapproval.

"Sweetie you shouldn't be out of bed." She said faking concern.

I guess no more playing nice.

"Cut the shit mom. Why did you bring me back? I was needed back there," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Don't be silly dear. You weren't needed there. You're needed here."

"That's where you're wrong. I am needed there. I've made friends with a couple of people. One of them is sick and needs me."

"Good another less mutt in this world."

"How can you be so heartless?!"

"Because its happening again!" She yelled.

"What's happening again?" I asked confused.

She started pacing back and forth," Those damn mutts already took one daughter. They're not taking another."

I stared at her shocked at her words.

"W-what did you say?"

"She fell in love with one o-of those beasts and became pregnant! Fucking pregnant!" She said laughing humorlessly.

"Where is she? Can I see her?"

She stood still and stared at the floor.

"She's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?"

"I told her to stop seeing that man but she refused. That thing growing in her was forbidden. So I took matters into my own hands."

"What do you mean you took matters into your own hands?"

Her eyes got a distant look as she stared off into space.

"I killed her."

"Y-you killed my sister? And my niece or nephew?!" I asked in disbelief."Oh god. You're a sick woman."

"It had to be done."

"No it didn't! She was happy and in love but you took all that away cause you thought it was right? I bet you anything that you killed her to save your image. Cause now that I think of it that's all you think about not about our feelings. You're a cold hearted bitch."

She shook her head in denial. I walked over to her and slapped her across the face. Hard. Her head whipped to the side.

"I hate you," I sneered out."I hope you rot in hell."

"Guards!" She screamed. Two guards from before walked in."Take her back into her room. Now!"

They grabbed ahold of me with iron grips and pulled me out the kitchen. I kicked and screamed.

"You are not my mother!"

*

*

*

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Might go back and edit things but let me know whatcha think! I hope this chapter didn't suck ._. Well I'm tired imma go cuddle with my teething nephew <3 Ciao!

~RoRo~