Sweet Lullaby

Chapter 2

I was fighting an internal battle with myself. I tried to walk away but my body continued to move closer to its prey. My body swayed its hips, hoping to seduce it's victim. My other side, my monster side, my more vicious side was coming out. It was feeding me images of me tearing open his throat and bathing in his blood. The images was not pretty. Quite horrifying if you ask me.

His body tensed as I ,oh so slowly, lifted my hands and rested them on his shoulders. I could feel myself levitate off the floor. My face went straight to his neck. I rubbed my nose a few times against it then inhaled, taking in his masculine scent. It was driving my body up the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to grind my center on his growing member. His arms stayed stiff by his side and his hands turned into fists.

I teased a vein that was sticking out tempting me to drink the sweet glorious blood that flows within it, with my warm tongue. My breathing became erratic as I became excited. I'm finally getting the blood I want. Wait, no, no this isn't what I want. I closed my eyes and forced myself to move away.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. My feet touched the cold wooden floor as I turned away. With my vampire speed I ran into my bathroom. I ran a shaky hand through my dark brown hair. I gotta keep control. I can't lose it. I slid down the bathroom door and wrapped my arms around my bent legs.

I will stick to my word and die of hunger. No longer will I feel depressed and miserable. I can't cut like I so badly want to. My mother has removed all sharp objects from my room. My body was still feeling the rush from being so close to fresh blood. It was also still aroused. How can I be aroused? How could that man be aroused? I'm nothing but ugly. Tears slipped down my face.

I don't know how long I stayed there crying my eyes out but it'd of had to be for a while since my ass was numb and my body felt cold. I stood up with stiff legs and walked over to my large marbled counter. I washed my blood streaked face and took a few calming breathes. I looked up at my flushed face. My eyes still had black swirls around them. Why can't she let me die? A hideous thing like me won't be missed much.

As I stepped back from the mirror I noticed my white nightgown was covered in brown smudges.

I think I'll take a shower. I'm all dirty. I stripped from my nightgown and entered my ginormous shower. You can legit fit ten to fifteen people in here. I sighed heavily as cold water came crashing down on me. I stepped forward and leaned my head on the cold wet tile. I used to always think that by now I'd be married and have my own Prince Charming but not anymore. My world has been nothing but dark ever since my mother started throwing my weight in my face. At the age of fourteen is when it all started. But I did somehow, someway, found confidence in myself. I was starting to realize my size shouldn't matter with any man or rather anyone. It's what's on the inside that should count the most.

It infuriated me whenever a girl said I'm getting fat, I should watch what I eat and so on. Yet they're skinnier than my pinkie finger. They have no idea how lucky they are and blessed to look so beautiful and so tiny. On top of my mom throwing my weight in my face on a daily basis and then that man who shall be left unnamed came into my life, I had to live up to the expectations of being the next queen, it made me want death so much more.

In stories I've read, movies I've seen and what I've heard in the vampire world is all vampires are always fit, healthy and yada yada. Though clearly that's not true. Look at me. I'm a plus sized vampire. I think I might even be the first. Who knows. I grabbed my bottle of pomegranate soap and began to wash my body.

After I finished washing my body throughly, I stood under the shower head and prayed I'd be dead by morning. I swiftly turned off the water and stepped out. I walked to my counter and bragged a large dark blue towel from underneath it. I secured it around my body then grabbed another to dry my soaked dripping hair.

I dried my hair as I stepped into my bed room. My enhanced sense of smell picked up a strong masculine scent. Where's that delicious scent coming from? I turned around to come face to face, okay it was more face to chest but anyways, I screamed and stepped back. Holy shit. I totally forgot he was in my room. Realization hit me quick. Oh my god, I'm in just a towel! I tightened the towel around my body and walked over to my walk in closet whilst trying to hide my flaming cheeks.

I left the light off as I quickly slipped on a Scooby-Doo shirt and a pair of underwear followed by some faded black sweat pants. I stared at the floor as I walked passed the guy and into my bathroom to grab my hair brush. Once I came back out I sat on my bed and looked everywhere but him.

"Y-you can um... take a shower if you'd like," I offered as I brushed the knots out my hair. I looked up to see him staring at me with uncertain eyes."I-I won't bite you if you're worried about that. I stopped drinking blood awhile back," I explained.

He stared at me a few moments more then silently entered my bathroom. I sighed in relief once I heard the shower start up.

"Oh! Uh, towels are under the sink. As well as wash clothes," I yelled out. I listened and heard the doors to the counter slam shut. I put my hair in a simple braid once I had finish taking out the knots. I got up and walked to my book shelf. I scanned my rows and rows of books and smiled once my eyes landed on one of my favorite books. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton. She's one of my favorite authors. I went back to my bed and got under the covers. I began to read and lose myself in my own little world.

I was about half way through the book when my bathroom door opened and steam escaped into my nicely cold room. I peeked up through my lashes and about had my eyes pop out their sockets. Oh my god, is that even real? Are they really that big? It's looks monstrous. It's bigger than my hand. It should be illegal to have such a large -.

I quickly looked away embarrassed. I closed my book and shielded my eyes as I got off my bed and went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black sweats walked over to him and held it out for him to take.

"T-these should uh f-fit you," I stuttered completely embarrassed. He gently grabbed the pants from my hand and hopefully put them on. I waited a few seconds then peeked through my fingers. I sighed inwardly in relief when I saw he had them on. I've never seen a man naked before. Though I've heard gossip of a mans body and how it can effect you. Clearly I'm experiencing it first class.

These feelings that are forming in me are strange but I kinda like them. I sat back on my bed and got comfy once again. Where will he sleep? He can't possibly fit on my couch. I looked down at my large bed. This would be the only option.

" W-would like to share m-my bed tonight?" Why can't I speak without stuttering? I glazed up to see him staring at me in curiosity and confusion. I cocked my head to the right at him. This human is fascinating. I have so many questions. Would he answer them?

I patted the spot next to me encouragingly. As he neared the bed I noticed his chest was cover in scars. Some might find them hideous but not I. Scars as in papa roach's song remind us that the past is real but also that we've come along way from the dark part of our past and were still holding on to hope of a better day. We somehow find strength from deep within ourselves. Though like me when my strength was broken into a million pieces.... You just want one someone to hug you and say everything's okay.

Fingers softly wiped under my eyes. I blinked and quickly realized that I was crying. I looked up to see the man ,who's name I still need to know, wiping away my tears of blood. I half smiled and reached over to my nightstand and grabbed a few tissues. I glanced at him to see him staring at his fingers, which were coated with my blood. He seemed shocked at what he had done yet curious at the dark red substance on his finger tips.

"We cry blood cause its the main liquid we survive off of. Our bodies are mostly blood like how humans are like 70% of water? We're alive in a way. Our hearts beat slower than yours and are body temperatures are a few degrees lower but not freezing cold," I explained cleaning my face. I grabbed his hand gently and whipped off my blood off his fingers." So what's your name?"

He looked as though if he wasn't going to answer my question. The room was suddenly quiet. I could hear the steady beating of his heart. It was music to my ears.

"Lestat." He said barely above a whisper. If I didn't have enhanced hearing I wouldn't of heard what he had said. Lestat. Interesting name but it fits him.

"Lestat," I tried it out. I rolled it on my tongue a few times. Has a nice ring to it." Mines Vidia."

He said no more. He just stared at me. This is so awkward.

"Do you mind if I read for a bit?" I asked lifting my book up. He slowly shook his head no and laid down. Without even looking in his direction I knew he was staring at me cautiously and fighting off sleep. Maybe he will fall asleep with a lullaby?

I saved my place and set my book next to me. I closed my eyes and sang a song my grandma used to sing me.

"The second star to the right

Shines in the night for yoooou

To tell you that the dreams you plan

Really can come truuuuue

The second star to the right

Shines with a light so raaaaaare

And if its Never Land you neeed

It's light will lead you there

Twinkle, twinkle, little star

So we'll know where you are

Gleaming in the skies above

Lead us to the land we dream of

And when our journey is through

Each time we say "Good night"

We'll thank the little star that shines

The second star from the riiiiight" I opened my eyes to see Lestat fast asleep. I smiled and tucked him in. I hope he's prepared for tomorrow. I've got so much to ask. I can't wait to gain more knowledge of humans.

**Authors Note**

First off I want to have this dedicated to @i_bite_swag :) her comment made my day ^.^ I also want to thank everyone else who voted and commented. <3

How was that? Was it bad? If you see any mistakes let me know, I sometimes miss some >.< I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll be starting chapter 3 soon :3 don't forget to vote, comment, share,& fan :) Ciao! <3

~RoRo~