Such A Happy Reunion

Chapter 12

'He's right beside me though.....' I trailed off.

'That's impossible because right after his disappearance we found his body.'

Okay so I've either been talking to a ghost or a really good at hiding revenge stricken werewolf. Don't freak okay Vidia. Please don't freak out. Don't hyperventilate! Oh my god.

'Stop freaking out! You're making me anxious.' He hissed at me.

'Sorry,sorry, I've never met a ghost before. It's kinda not expected to talk to one so naturally thinking he's alive!'

I snuck a look to the side and about choked on my saliva. Where'd he go?!

'OHMYGOD, he's not beside me! I think I'm going to faint!'

'Just calm down. Please. Take deep breathes.'

I did as I was told and became calm. Until a hand landed on my shoulder. I stood up and screamed as I tripped on my own two feet. Strong muscles arms caught me before I could face plant on the floor. Can ghosts hold a solid form?

"Are you okay?" Liam asked concerned. His warm breathe tickled the back of my neck. Am I suppose to feel the breathe of a dead man?

"U-u-uh..... Y-eah I'm fine," I stuttered stepping away. I stared down at my feet not wanting to meet his questioning gaze.

"You're lying." He said matter of fact.

"N-no I'm not." Stop stuttering, I yelled at myself in my head.

"Then why did you scream when I touched you? And why won't you look at my face? There must be a reason." I could hear the amusement in his voice.

Make up a lie! "A-are you perhaps I don't knooooow....dead?" Sure Vidia get straight to the point. I took a peek to see that he was staring at me with not a single emotion on his face nor in his eyes. It was silence for what felt like a century then he let out a humorless laugh. All was silent once more.

He looked at me with eyes that held such a deep sorrow, that not even I could understand. Tears welled up in his eyes but did not spill.

"I should be but I'm not. That day when I lost the best thing that walked into my life and my first child...I felt a pain deep in my heart that I've never felt before. It felt as though someone ripped my heart out of my chest with their bare hand. I fell to my knees in the nursery that'd I had been working so hard on for the baby and Tammy, and for days I cried. I couldn't eat, sleep, or think properly. Days, maybe even months pasted as I laid in that room curled up in a ball. I wondered why me? Why did I lose my family when I've hardly even begun to enjoy them? I haven't even returned to our house. I-I just misss her so much," his voice cracked as he looked down at the floor with tears silently falling down his face. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. That did it for us, we both broke down crying.

"I-I m-m-miss her too." I said through my sobs. She was all I had left and now she's gone. I miss her laugh, her goofy faces, her smile, everything about her. I didn't even get to say goodbye. She was my light in my dark tunnel.

We cried for awhile in each others arms. Our tears soaking each others clothes. We cried till we could no more. I felt somewhat better. I guided him over to the couch and sat us down.

I looked around and found a small towel that smelled decent. I sat back down next to Liam and wiped away his tears then my own.

"You will get your revenge. We both will, I promise you that. My mother went too far and she now needs to pay for all the wrong she's done. Together we will do it so don't give up hope." I wrapped my pinkie around his tightly."I pinkie swear."

His mouth twitched into a half smile.

"We have a journey to make tomorrow. I'd like to wake up bright and early."

"I'm surprised you're not hounding me with questions," he joked. I rolled my eyes and playfully swatted his arm.

"Oh I will tomorrow during our walk. So you better catch all the z's you can tonight." I chuckled."Now where can I sleep?"

"Should I pray me ears don't fall off?" Ow!" He said when I punched his arm. He laughed and ruffled my hair."I'm kidding and I have the bed just for you. It's pretty comfy."

He moved the coffee table from between the two large couches and removed the cushions from the one across from the one I'm on then pulled it up and out into a bed. It did look comfy. He disappeared but soon reappeared with a blanket and pillow.

"Thanks," I said as I got up and walked over to it.

"You're welcome." He said smiling. I smiled back as I hugged him."Good night."

"Good night." I laid down and wrapped the blanket around me and snuggled in. The room was suddenly engulf in darkness. I closed my eyes just as a yawn escaped me.

'Lestat?'

'Yes?'

'I'll see you tomorrow, okay?'

'Be careful okay?'

'I will I promise. Get some rest. Good night.'

'Night.'

*

*

*

"Soooooo you made those blue things?" I asked Liam as we hopped across a stream. We woke up bright and earlier just like I wanted to. I learned quickly that he was not a morning person but the grumpiness quickly left him. Kinda.

"I did but something went wrong. They all escaped and now they're everywhere. They need to be killed but I haven't found their nest yet. I only made a few but it seems as though they have been breeding. Once I find their nest I can start fixing my error and get my revenge, our revenge."

"With the help from the other wolves we'll find it in no time. Just have some faith." I assured him.

"It's been so long since I've been in a pack. I wonder if anyone will remember me. I bet mama was upset when I left." He rambled on out loud to himself.

"Everything will be fine. Stop worrying."

"I'll try to but I can't guarantee anything."

We continued walking on asking questions back and forth. We walked for such a long time. I'd say it was around noon when the trees started to thin out. I should give Lestst a heads up.

'Lestat just a warning ahead of time Liam and I are here.'

'What! Already?'

'Yes.' I chuckled.

'I'll be there soon.'

'Alrighty.'

We walk another twenty minutes and finally broke through the trees. Those outside stopped in their tracks to stare at Liam. They all wore the same look. Disbelief.

"Liam?" We turned to see Grace clutching her chest. She looked as though she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Yes momma. It's me," he said as she walked over to him. She reached up and touched his face gently as though she was afraid this was all a dream.

"My boy!" She cried out hugging him tight to her.

The scene before you tugged on a few strings on my heart. Such a happy reunion.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

It's 12:02 am where I am at and I'm beat tired but I forced myself to finish it before I fell asleep cause I already know imma forget all I had planned out for this chapter would go pouf! But so happy I'm done with it :3 I hope y'all enjoyed it! I'm going to go before I fall asleep tying this lmao. Ciao!

~RoRo~