Last Night of Our Lives

As soon Missy had heard the purr of the impala she closed out of the page and opened up one on Koschei. She hadn't realized just how long she'd been reading, but as far as she was concerned she'd gathered enough information. She looked up as the Doctor walked in. "Any luck?" She asked, noticing his slightly irritated expression.
He shrugged. "Not much. He didn't have much else to say. And not soon after some guy calling himself a Captain showed up." He let out a sigh. "Said he wasn't exactly a hunter but someone who picked up the pieces that creatures like Koschei leaves behind. Some kind of task force. I don't know."
She eyed him for a second. That was new. "He's not anti-Hunter though is he?" She asked, slightly worried for his and her own safety.
He shook his head. "Nah. I don't think this Jack fellow meant much harm to me. Just didn't want me bothering the poor victim. I have I admit I understand where he was coming from." He waved a hand through the air dismissively. "Any luck on your end?"
She gave him a broad smile. "Yes. I got quite a bit of reading done on our feisty friend. Or rather her kind. Succubus are a high class demon, they're hard to kill. But it's not impossible. The only way to kill them is with a blessed weapon, whether it be bullets or a knife. Doesn't matter. But the more they feed, the stronger they get, and the harder they are to kill. My guess is the last time someone went after Koschei she'd been allowed to feed for far too long and grew stronger than the blessed weapons. Which means if we are going no to kill this bitch we need to do it soon. She's already been feeding for a week."
The Doctor nodded. "I have the stuff to summon her again." He moved to lift the rug up off of the floor, revealing the summoning circle from the last time he'd tried to take on the demon. "We can do it tonight. Do you have a blessed weapon?"
She closed the laptop and got to her feet. "I have about three in my arsenal. We should do a bit more research though before night falls. You said a devil's trap wouldn't hold her?"
He nodded. He hadn't remembered mentioning it but perhaps he'd just forgotten. That happened more than he'd like to admit. "Yeah. So we'll have to be quick. Take her by surprise. She'll be expecting me but not you. Her attention will be focused on me."
"Good. Keep her attention on you. Do what you must to keep her occupied the entire time. And I'll kill the bitch." Missy grinned mischievously. He knew that twinkle in her eye and it made him a bit uncomfortable. She took far too much joy in risking her own life to kill something else. But again, now was not the time to make mention of it.
"Are you sure you can handle that?" He asked, a bit of worry seeping through his voice.
She stepped towards him, pulling him into a kiss. "I'm positive, Doctor."
He grinned against her lips, glancing out the window. "We still have daylight... And tonight might be the last night of my life...." He began, his voice a slight purr.
"As might it be mine if things go south..." She chuckled, pulling him in for an other kiss. His lips lingered though, not hungry like they had been the night before. But loving. Something Missy wasn't used to. She wasn't complaining though and melted into his kiss.
He backed her up against the bed, the back of her knees hitting the mattress and making them buckle beneath her. He broke the kiss long enough for her to climb into the bed properly and get comfortable. But the second she was he was on top of her, his fingers working carefully to remove her precious brooch and place it safely beside him on the side table. He slowly worked on her buttons, his mouth going to her now exposed neck and working its way down to her collar bone, nipping and sucking gently on her skin.
She laid back, enjoying every second of it an relinquishing all of her control. She'd never had someone be so gentle with her, she liked it. So the least she could do was allow him to do as he pleased.
Her eyes fluttered shut, her head resting back against the head board as she felt the cool air against her skin and his lips on her breast. She gasped slightly as his tongue flicked against her sensitive nipple, his hands moving further south still. She felt his hands lift her skirts and pulled down the undergarments beneath. She was now beginning to remember why she had forgone her usually complex outfit and left out the corset and black tights. She felt his mouth wander lower, kissing her stomach and stoping at her waist line for a second. His blue eyes looking up to her for a moment, as if asking for her permission.
She looked down at him, giving him a warm smile and a nod. He wasted no time. His lips were on her inner thigh for a moment, his thumbs rubbing gentle circles on her skin. She responded by opening her legs a bit more for him, granting him all the access he wanted to her body. She noticed a slight smirk flit across his lips when she did this and he kissed further up her thigh until he reached her more sensitive pair of lips.
She let out a gasp, her eyes fluttering shut once more and her head lulling back as his tongue flicked across her now very wet womanhood. She felt him grin against her, lifting one of her legs over his shoulder as his tongue flicked against her again and then made its way inside of her.
By this time she was already a gasping and moaning mess and the soon added sensation of his finger against her clit had her breaking down. She knew she wouldn't last much longer and it was taking everything she had not to buck against him as his tongue made its way in and out of her, curling against that wonderful spot every chance it got.
"Doctor!" She gasped out, her fingers making their way to hair and holding his head in place. He only chuckled, sending a vibration through her only making her come undone that much quicker. He stopped short though. Pulling his head up and looking at her mischievously.
She whined her eyes opening to see why he had stopped. "Not yet, my love." He grinned leaning down to place a kiss to her lips. She let out an other whine of protest, tasting herself on her lips now. "John...." She nearly begged, her fingers tugged at his grey curls.
He just smirked at her, his hands going to his belt. She smiled. She wouldn't complain if that's what he was doing and moved to pull the bloody skirts off entirely. She didn't want them getting in the way of what he was about to do.
He watched her, finally free of his own clothes. He bent down to kiss her again, his own arousal pressing against her wet warmth eliciting a moan from both of them. That though, had been enough for him because he moved his hips and in one swift motion he was buried deep inside of her.
Her head fell back once more in a low moan, bucking her hips up against him. She had already been so incredibly drenched even before he'd decided to eat her out. Now she wouldn't wait any longer.
He grunted a bit at how quickly she had seemed to adjust to him this time but didn't complain. Soon enough his hips were rocking in rhythm with hers once more. Each movement, in and out, eliciting some sort of pleasure noise from one or both of them drowning out the wet noise of their movements. Their speed picked up quickly and with each thrust he buried himself deeper in her yet, being sure to graze that sensitive spot each time he withdrew.
"Doctor!" She screamed his name, her arms wrapped around his neck to keep her balanced.
"I know..." He muttered between moans and gasps. "Me too..."
One. Two. Three more thrusts and they were both reduced to a moaning mess, coming with each other. They panted in each other's arms as he collapsed against her. She ran a hand through his hair lovingly, smiling down at him. "Did I ever tell you that you're fantastic?" She asked, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.
He chuckled, sliding out of her and collapsing beside her. "So are you, my dear." He drew her in close to him, holding her tightly. He knew he shouldn't let himself become so attached to her... But he was. For the first time he was admitting to himself that he was falling for the woman in his arms.
She turned her head to look at him, capturing his lips in her own once more. "Doctor... John..." She began, turning on her side and resting herself up on her elbow. How she could still have so much energy was beyond him; he was wiped.
"Yeah...?" He asked weakly, his eyebrows knitted together in a confused expression.
She took in a deep breath. "I know this is highly frowned upon in our line of work..." She began, adverting her eyes for a moment. "But perhaps.. We could work together more often. I think we make a good team. On the field and here..." She grinned gesturing to the bed beneath him.
His heart skipped a beat at the words. It hadn't been exactly what he was expecting her to say but he would take it. "If we make it out of this alive tonight... Then I would be more than delighted." He gently kissed her again, his eyes feeling heavy once more.
She brought a hand to his cheek, caressing it gently. "Perfect. Now get your rest my love. Big night ahead of us."
He couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and with those words he was drifting off into slumber once more.